• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The Scariest Part of RE4...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tequila;72234 said:
Bleh! The scary part is when I had to encounter that creepy looking chain gun freak lol.

Nah the scariest is when the sisters popped out when I had first played the game. It was a bit overwhelming trying to combat two chainsaw ganadors trying to saw your head off :lol:

I almost wasted most of my ammo on them, but I defeated them when I lured them to that gas canister.
Where is the gas canister? I don't remember it. Or maybe you mean the wagon loaded with dynamite?

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
the oven man gave me the biggest shock, but the scariest part was the first time I saw an iron maiden. OOOOOHHHH! Damn that was scary!

tequila

Bottle Lover
Romero;72441 said:

Where is the gas canister? I don't remember it. Or maybe you mean the wagon loaded with dynamite?

It was a gas canister...it's by the the wall after you confront the first ganador when you enter the big door. There's also another ganador standing on top of the ledge as well.

The wagon with gas canisters was in the graveyard after you rescue Ashley for the first time.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
The most scariest part of RE4 is when you play it at night. Alone. And when you play it for the very first time. And when you meet the Regenerator...

Damn them >.<!

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
RegeneratorHater24;7389 said:
Lol my mom is still continuing the game, she likes it lol. Even though she almost ran straight into a explosive trip wire....

lol, i let my mom play it,(beginning of game) and she didnt even get to the main part(the part where the shotgun is).:lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
One area that made me a bit nervous was Pueblo (the village) after nightfall. Scary music and lots of fog. The place seemed too quiet. And then there was glowing eyes in the dark...

tequila;72606 said:
It was a gas canister...it's by the the wall after you confront the first ganador when you enter the big door. There's also another ganador standing on top of the ledge as well.
When you enter the area, you first get one or two female ganados. Ahead is a dumpster for Ashley and a wagon loaded with explosives.

I just realized that when you say "gas" you mean gasoline/petrol. I was thinking propane gas. :p But still, I can't recall any petrol barrels in that area.

I think I have to play that area again. :pirate:

mjk321

the OVENMAN, oh my god.

I was playing with my cousin and i was telling him there will be someone getting out of an oven in the next turn so we will be prepared for him, when he came out we still jumped and i pressed the start button to recharge courage.

Leon_S._Kennedy

Scariest part was when I was playing my game and was in the middle of fighting a chainsaw guy and I accidently pressed Alt + Tab and it minimized my game xD lol No, ummm I'm not really sure what the scariest part was.....oooh I just thought of one lol I was in the prison area (where you have to fight the blind guy) and I shot the bell and thought he was behind the pillar, so I turned around to run towards the other bell and right when I did he sliced my head off lol funny & scary as sh!t xD

utunnels

Leon_S._Kennedy333;7502 said:
the wolf maze use to scare me i hate that part and still hate it

LOL
I recall someone told me he fought the giant and the white dog came to help. After the battle, he walked towards the church and saw a 'white dog' ahead of the way. "What a nice dog, he has come back..." But before he knew what happened the 'dog' jumped to Leon and killed him.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Leon_S._Kennedy333;7502 said:
the wolf maze use to scare me i hate that part and still hate it
Haha I get jumpy every time I meet colmillos. I got scared the very first time I encountered them, north of the big lake. The chapter 3 garden maze is also tense, but that late in the game the colmillos doesn't have the same scare effect. But it gets tense still.

mjk321;77401 said:
the OVENMAN, oh my god.

I was playing with my cousin and i was telling him there will be someone getting out of an oven in the next turn so we will be prepared for him, when he came out we still jumped and i pressed the start button to recharge courage.
Ovenman who? Does he got another name? In what chapter do you meet him?

Leon_S._Kennedy;77443 said:
in the prison area (where you have to fight the blind guy) and I shot the bell and thought he was behind the pillar, so I turned around to run towards the other bell and right when I did he sliced my head off lol funny & scary as sh!t xD
That's the first garrador you meet and I tell ya I got panic there the first time. :lol: I didn't know that he was blind and I had Ashley with me too, she waited in the stairs. When he broke loose I retreated to the stairs, turned and gave him all the firepower I got. It only teased him and I think he enjoyed his BBQ. :dry:

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Lol until i realized wolverine was blind also he kept on giving me leathal haircuts. Aside from Regenerators being the scariest things on the game. I find the monks to be really horrific, especially when just hear the chained mace slide across the floor while they chant. 10 points for creepy

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Capcomplicated;77937 said:
Lol until i realized wolverine was blind also he kept on giving me leathal haircuts.
What wolverine, you mean wolves (colmillos)? They are not blind. :huh:

Or could it really be that there are someone later in the game that I've not heard about yet? I thought I've heard about all the enemies, but if there are some that I've not heard about then I don't want to know too much. Surprises are good.

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
Romero;77942 said:

What wolverine, you mean wolves (colmillos)? They are not blind. :huh:

The garrador.

The scariest still remain the Regenerators and Iron Maidens. The Verdugo was a scary mother****er as well.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Romero;77936 said:

I guess he means that dude on fire at chapter 5 XD! When he comes all like: ''CHRAAAA!!!''

Ow and almost forgot, Verdugo also scared the cr*p out of me XD! Just killed him yesterday x3!

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
Romero;77936 said:

His name IS the Oven Man.

Oven_man.jpg

The Oven Man is a unique Ganado found in Resident Evil 4 on the Island Stage. He is found in a large oven, (hence the name) and he only appears when the player gets too close to it. He'll burst out, covered in flames, and try to grab Leon, but the player can simply step aside and let him die of his burn injuries, or quickly shoot him. The Oven Man can grab you like a normal unarmed Ganado, but he'll deal twice as much damage. It is unknown why he is in an oven, as there is no one nearby who could have put him inside, aside from the only other Ganado in the room.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I have not been at chapter 5 yet. It surprises me that I've not heard about the Oven Man before now, because it didn't take long after I joined this forum before I had heard about all the other characters/beings.

Top Bottom