• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The Scariest Part of RE4...

sith666

the scariest part for me is fighting/escaping Salazar's "right hand"... that creepy music n ****... u gotta react every ****in time not to get butchered... I always gotta take a dump before playin this part...

RegeneratorHater24

Lol I wasted a bazooka on him >:( I didn't know you had to freeze him my first time and I just tried to blast him. Fun? No (Not until I knew what to do and pwned him) Nerve Racking? Yes

black monster

the scariest part for me was in the village i was passing those creatcurs like a pro football player and ended up by running without my head.

Darlinny49

Scariest part for me was, In the chapel or whatever it was, andyou watched ashley just running around trying to crank the cranks, it sucked and it always seemed like I wouldn't make it :)

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
The scariest parts for me is when Ashley bursts through the door after you jump through a window in to a room

Jillo

Scariest part was when I saw "Next: Final Chapter".

But seriously, probably when I saw Dr. Salvador for the first time. I hate the sound of the chainsaw, though once you get better weapons he becomes more annoying than scary.

leons dad

just before you take on the lake beastie although the creature is well easy to kill still get me and when you bactrack not far from the lake a you run into the dogs no need!!! lol

RegeneratorHater24

[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=342.msg10713#msg10713 date=1217515404]
When you shoot the water at the lake and you get 'pwned'.
[/quote]

I tried shooting it and I was unloading a couple rounds of the shotgun. I was like 'Maybe I'm in the wrong spot...' but then it jumped up and ate me. I was a happy camper lol.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=342.msg11188#msg11188 date=1218865295]
I tried shooting it and I was unloading a couple rounds of the shotgun. I was like 'Maybe I'm in the wrong spot...' but then it jumped up and ate me. I was a happy camper lol.
[/quote] Lol
'Well, I might go grenade fishing here...
Damn it, nothing. Lets try a shotgun *fires*
Well... That was- Ah cr-*Gets eaten*

The second thing that scared me definatley finding that eerie song on Limewire and then listening to it while fighting the Big Cheese.

RegeneratorHater24

Lol I dont' like to listen to music from my iPod while playing the game because I can't hear whats going on around me. Especially in the areas with Dr. Salvador

Top Bottom