• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The Scariest Part of RE4...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Exept for that one part. Remember? When they were invisable?
Camping inside a cage with a shotgun solves that problem for me.
Caugh* TMP *Caugh
I never tried the TMP... any good?
It takes about 50 shots to kill one but if you dont have shotgun ammo, or want to conserve, thats my secondary.
For killing novistadors, you only need one shot, but it must be a large caliber and well placed one. I use a rifle and scope and it's not difficult to hit their weak spot which is the mouth. In all cases where they drop down from the ceiling, you can kill them with 1 rifle round before they drop down. If you are careful, you can shoot them before they spot you.

In the few cases where you can't take your time and aim for their mouth, a few rifle rounds to their body will kill them. Or shotgun, but that takes some more rounds.

I didn't use the TMP on them, I used the TMP mainly on larger targets. It's a good weapon but it is expensive to upgrade it all the way. Of the standard weapons, no other weapon can deal out as much damage per second as the TMP. And because of the large number of bullets, you have a much bigger chance of stunning the enemy. I think the stunning is a random happening that has nothing to do with the power of each strike/bullet.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
For killing novistadors, you only need one shot, but it must be a large caliber and well placed one. I use a rifle and scope and it's not difficult to hit their weak spot which is the mouth. In all cases where they drop down from the ceiling, you can kill them with 1 rifle round before they drop down. If you are careful, you can shoot them before they spot you.

In the few cases where you can't take your time and aim for their mouth, a few rifle rounds to their body will kill them. Or shotgun, but that takes some more rounds.

I didn't use the TMP on them, I used the TMP mainly on larger targets. It's a good weapon but it is expensive to upgrade it all the way. Of the standard weapons, no other weapon can deal out as much damage per second as the TMP. And because of the large number of bullets, you have a much bigger chance of stunning the enemy. I think the stunning is a random happening that has nothing to do with the power of each strike/bullet.
I didn't know they had a weak spot. Thank you for the info, I am right now at the flying novisadors, on chapter 4-3. (On pro BTW) So this should come in handy.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I didn't know they had a weak spot. Thank you for the info, I am right now at the flying novisadors, on chapter 4-3. (On pro BTW) So this should come in handy.
The flying ones are even easier, because you can just shoot them while they are hovering over the abyss. They fall down and are gone no matter what gun you use. But this of course won't give you their eyes.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
This is an old thread so I don't know if I've said this before, but DEL LAGO is freakishly scary. Not when you encounter him the normal way, but if you "disturb" the water..... a new set of underwear might come handy.

Devinelogic

This is an old thread so I don't know if I've said this before, but DEL LAGO is freakishly scary. Not when you encounter him the normal way, but if you "disturb" the water..... a new set of underwear might come handy.
Amen to that. My brother tricked me into 'disturbing the water'. Made me jump out my skin :p

Menalpatient

The scariest part.... probably one of those bear traps... or a chainsaw guy creeping up on me from behind while I'm fending off zombies with the shotgun. I literally went, "ahhhh!". I felt embarassed that someone might have heard, lol.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
The scariest thing that happened to me in RE4 was at that point in the castle where you have to protect Ashley while she turns the cranks in the castle to raise platforms in the water. I was aiming for an Illuminado near her, and all of a sudden the face of one took up the whole of my scope, I jumped out of my skin! It came from the side so I didn't see it until it was right in front of me. Luckily I reflex fired and got a headshot. :p

Mordecur

"Women"
I've had many scary parts while playing this game, the chainsaw, Del Lago from shooting the water, Fighting the two Garradors, The Verdugo, and Regenerators.

Top Bottom