• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Return to the origins

Nosophoros

Resident James;45487 said:
Makes me wonder if they could use a Plagas instead of the NE-Alpha parasite in a Tyrant.
People have thought about this, although I don't know if capcom has.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I am sure they have, and I bet Tricell is thinking about it, as Tricell seems to be working more with parasites like Las Plagas than any of the viruses. That would be quite an interesting enemy, almost to where I would like to write and suggest it to Capcom, just in case they haven't thought about it...

Resident James

Spike991;45595 said:
Yeah, the documents are not mandatory, but they add a whole lot, and make the RE experience so unique, that is another reason it is hard to make an RE movie to have the same experience as an RE game...

I like how they have names of people in the documents, makes it seem like there is more to the story than just what your character is experiencing and things are happening behind the scenes

Like the fax you get in the STARS office in RE2, it tells you that the Federal Police Department investigated Umbrella about the G-Virus. Unsuccessfully.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
And you can't forget the Keeper's Diary in REmake, that one was perfect.:) Unfortunately that one was been copied in other games, and just isn't as cool, like in RE0 & RE5...

Top Bottom