• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The offical Pokemon Go thread!

What team are you?

• Team Mystic

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Team Valor

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Team Instinct

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
Everyone's fighting over which team is the best, meanwhile I'm sitting over here at level 10 still without a team. *Sips tea*

hipster-pokemon-jigglypuff.jpg

#POKEHIPSTER

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I just chose my team based on the colour of the political party I work for, heh.

I cannot find any fire Pokemon to save my life. I have Magmar from an egg and Flareon from an evolution but apart from that... nothing. I've tried going to beaches but only come up with water Pokemon. Charmander where are you???

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I just chose my team based on the colour of the political party I work for, heh.

I cannot find any fire Pokemon to save my life. I have Magmar from an egg and Flareon from an evolution but apart from that... nothing. I've tried going to beaches but only come up with water Pokemon. Charmander where are you???
Come to think of it, I have only found 1 fire type.
A vulpix I caught at the cinemas, not seen another since

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium

Idk maybe try going to an active volcano or something? xD

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.

Unsurprisingly I've gotten that answer a lot haha. I guess that further explains why poor Instinct is in dead last.

I thought I was the only one with this problem. I think I've found a Ponyta once but failed to catch it. That's the extent of my luck with any fire types as of late. I do plan on evolving one of the many Eevee's I have though.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Yeah my only fire poke is flareon, which doesn't really count. Lol I joined instinct because that's what my friends were. I like it though. We're so bad that no one is against us because we're not a threat. I probably would've joined Valor otherwise because red is my favorite of the 3 colors, though Moltres is by far my least favorite of the legendary birds.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So I'm kinda getting bored of this game now especially since I have to drive to get anywhere but I have been keeping myself amused by taking over all the gyms I can and leaving Slowpokes named Donald Trump to guard them. Man I crack myself up.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
So I'm kinda getting bored of this game now especially since I have to drive to get anywhere but I have been keeping myself amused by taking over all the gyms I can and leaving Slowpokes named Donald Trump to guard them. Man I crack myself up.
Lol, yeah I get what you mean. I'm kind of getting bored myself with no easy access to stuff, but I'd imagine it'll pick back up again when I'm on campus. That's where it's at. And then there's my sister who has 2 pokestops within reach of her apartment but doesn't even play -_-

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I think I'm throwing in the towel now, tbh - the game update sucks. Now that third party tracking apps like Pokevision don't work it really stinks for people living outside city centres and I'm not sure why Niantic seems unconcerned with this. Not into driving around for an hour to find a few Pidgeys and Weedles that now take twice as many poke balls to catch regardless of CP. :/

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I found a Pikachu yesterday. Little mofo ran away though :(

But anyway, I did manage to capture a few new ones.

Screenshot_20160804-152603_zpsv5nr1awh.png

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Caught a cp 400 beedrill today
Also ran out of pokeballs. :/
Doesn't help that EVERY SINGLE POKEMON requires at least 3 balls to capture now

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Caught a cp 400 beedrill today
Also ran out of pokeballs. :/
Doesn't help that EVERY SINGLE POKEMON requires at least 3 balls to capture now

It seems random. I've caught high CP Pokémon in one or two throws recently and stupid low **** like an 86CP Caterpie broke out of 8 great balls. I think they are going to be fixing this one soon because people aren't very happy about it. It's not fun but I can't complain when I have dozens of Pokéstops around me.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I know nothing about Pokémon but it turns out I am a freaking magnet for these things. I can have as many as 4 on me at once and it's getting to the stage where strangers are hovering near me to catch whatever happens to be sitting on me. Should I be charging for this service?

Top Bottom