• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Aileen suddenly heard somethings behind the door that she just closed. What was that, she scarily thought. Instincts told her to run away, to hide beneath a disk in a closed room. But curiosity took over her behaviour. She silently opened the door and looked at the direction where the sounds came from. There were some zombies out there, but surprisingly, they didn't come towards her. Aileen shrugged. Nothing interesting, she thought. When she was about to leave, she heard something else. Someone or something felt to the ground. Gasping and groaning in pain.
''Huh?'' Again, curiosity took over Aileen as she walked forward to where the zombies went to. To her surprise, she saw someone laying on the ground, unable to defend himself.

Aileen quickly grabbed the magnum she found and shot at the zombies. She hit them in the chest to attrackt them. And it worked. The zombies quickly forgot the guy who laid there and walked towards Aileen. ''Damnit...'', Aileen frustatedly said. She tried to aim to their heads. Luckily, there were no fails this time. The zombies got shot in their head. There was nothing to worry about for now on.

Aileen quickly walked to the guy who just laid there in pain. ''Are... are you all right?'', she nervously asked. What a dumb question, of course he's not! The guy was an odd one. Aileen didn't know why, but for her, he was just odd. He just laid there in pain, and for what? There was no visible wound that Aileen could discover.

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
Kevin looked up and saw that a girl younger than him with a gun in her hand. He got up and nods.

"Yeah I'm fine.", he said as he gets up and tries to keep himself covered. "I'm Kevin Helsing a S.T.A.R.S Officer.", he said not caring about his safety anymore.
He grabbed the gun and checked it. "Don't waste bullets, shoot for the head.", he added as he starts walking out of the hallway and found the locker room where he had his things.

He didn't want to tell her that he also worked for Umbrella, not yet anyway. He walked up to his locker and opened it. He smiles as he found his gun and clothes was there. He made her to look away as he dropped the lab coat and pulled on his jeans. Then he pulled on his grey shirt and then his red and black jacket and left it unzipped.

He told her it was okay to look as he pulled on his sneakers. He was glad he was wearing his clothes now. The only thing that was exposed was his stomach because of his grey shirt. He didn't dress like a S.T.A.R.S officer but he can fight better than anyone of them so he dressed the way he wanted.

"So, what's your name?", he asks as he ties his sneakers.

(siggy shows his what he looks like)

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
''Aileen. Aileen Ross'', Aileen coldly replied.
Worrying about her reaction being so b!tchy, she changed the topic. ''You can defend yourself worse than I. Are you going to tell me why you just laid there while two of those bastards were about to kill you? And then'', she proudly paused, ''when I saved you, you just got up and act like nothing happened! And while I already started with my questions, what's going on in this town?''

A part of her worried that there was a big, nasty secret behind this all. But another part of her was relieved that she finally found someone else. On top of that, he said that he was an officer, a S.T.A.R.S. officer. But still, she felt that she had the right to know what caused this all. One moment, she was depressfully waiting in the train to arrive at the youth prison. Another moment, the train crashed, because it hit something. And she, thinking that she could escape and start a new life, got out through a broken window and ran away. But then, she landed in this God forsaken town, with these bloody creatures and a guy who acts like nothing happened.

''... sorry if you feel attacked by me with all my questions. I'm just... confused. It wasn't my intension to end like this...''

She shivered, not noticing that fear and regret were about to take over her manners.

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
He looked at her and was able to sense her fear and regret. He felt sorry for her as he stood up. He looked at the injection marks on his arms.

"We have to go.", he said grabbing Aileen's arm and lead her out of the room.

He had not the time to explain what was going on. He had to think of their safety first. Kevin lead them through the hallways. Then right at the lobby of the building there were a group of Cerberus in there eating on a poor woman that was dead. Kevin shivered as he remember them from the lab. He looked at Aileen and gives him his gun.

"Don't fire.", he said with a commanding voice as he walks up to the opening.

The mutated dogs looked at him and snarls at him. He was able to see the flesh falling off of them. He took a deep breath and then starts to run. They started to bark as they followed him at top speed. Kevin ran faster as he heads for a wall and he runs up the wall and does a back flip just missing one of them biting his face.

He runs again as he grabs something sharp from the dead body and he does a somersault and stabs one of them in the head and then he saw fallen wire and he runs up to them and jumped up to the air as one just barely missed him. He kicked it into the wires and it was tangled up inside. He groans as one jumped on him trying to bite him. He grabbed one of the wires and wraps it around it and tosses it away and it dies from breaking its neck.

Then the last one came up to him and he smiles as he does a backheel spin kick and it flew into the air and is stabbed by a statues spear that was right near Aileen.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Aileen was speechless. She knew those melee moves only by movies like the Metrix. It was these creatures, these infected dogs who hunted her to the Raccoon Police Department. She was scared of them. Now, they only looked like some annoying insects which can easily be killed by Kevin. ''And I thought that I saw everything'', she said, very impressed. At least she was sure that she'll be save if she stayed near Kevin. Never thought that officers were trained this hard...

But another sound interrupted her thoughts. Something broke a window. And then, there was only silence. Aileen's feelings of being safe faded away. She looked scarily at Kevin, waiting for his move or command. ''What was that?!'', she nervously asked as she tried to find out where the sound exactly came from.

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
Kevin was panting as he looked at Aileen.

"So did I", he said as he gets walks up to her and grabs his gun and puts it back into it's hostel.

Then all of a sudden he heard glass breaking. He put his hands on her shoulder and then picked her up. He looked around and it was quiet, too quiet for his comfort. The lobby was open and wide it bright enough for him to see the area around them. He waited in the lobby not sure what to look for.

The source of the sound became a low growling sound followed by patting sounds on the hard floor. Kevin's breathing became slower as his heart pounded faster. As he held Aileen closer to his chest.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
''I... that's... I believe there's a monster, worse than those dogs!'', Aileen scarily whispered in Kevin's ear as she remembered the monster that attacked her a while ago. It had ridiculous long claws and tongue. Fearing that Kevin might do something wrong this time, she suggested: ''Shall we go? We could stay here forever, concentrating our scent to one point and waiting for those forsaken monsters to come towards us. Or, we could also go away and try to find a way to escape from here''

Somehow, she enjoyed Kevin's protection. But even he couldn't clean up the area which is filled with more than those dogs. Can he? However, they were too late. Two monsters with long tongues already surrounded them.

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
He looked at the two monsters and breathed slower than before. He remember them from the labs again hey were Bioweapons. Poor animals infected with the T-Virus. He slowly backwards as he held Aileen in his one arm keeping his free hand on the gun on his hostel.

Kevin knew how they were able to see without eyes. They had a heat sense ability and their tongues were perfect to get a scent of their victims and they use those tongues of theirs to wrap it around their victim's necks and snaps them. He watched as they arched down getting ready to pounce on them their tongues whipping at them aggressively. Kevin sat her down slowly and took the gun from her slowly.

"Stay still.", said Kevin as he c0cks the guns slowly. "They won't go after you if you stay still.", he added as he runs off.

The Lickers roared with anger as they run past Aileen not wanting a standing target they wanted the one that was running. Kevin looked behind him and saw that the two are following him. He turned around and runs towards them firing the guns aiming right for the head.

minervas_touch

[OOC as I dont have one] [This seems like it would be really fun to join in but the stories are so far along it would be hard to introduce a new character in without having a complete solo story] [Let me know when you start another thread]

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Aileen stood up when the monsters dissapeared. Shall she go after Kevin? Or shall she just wait? Suddenly, she heard something moaning. She looked back and saw a zombie crawling slowly, but surely to her direction. Aileen sighed. She looked at the zombie, which still was pathetically crawling towards her. She took a piece of wood and beated the zombie's head with it. But more zombies came, some through the broken windows. Aileen looked back to the place where Kevin dissapeared. She then looked at the zombies in front of her. No time to think now, she impatiently thought. She ran away to another place

She found the garage of the police department. Aileen hesitated. What if Kevin was searching for me, she thought. However, she decided to walk on.

She arrived at some cages. Some infected dogs were inside 'em. Once they noticed Aileen, they started to bark. Aileen quickly walked on. She found nothing more than a hole in the ground. It led to the sewers. No way I'm going in there, Aileen thought. But at that moment, one dog already broke the cage and ran towards its prey. In fear, Aileen quickly climbed down.

It was dark in the sewers. Aileen felt like she made the wrong decision. She felt more regret once she heard something huge crawling around. She silently looked around the corner and found a huge spider. ''What?!'' Aileen was already scared of normal, innocent spiders. She wanted to go back to the garage, but she knew that the dogs were probably trying to get in. Maybe I can pass by very quickly, Aileen thought as she tried to silently walk on.

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
After Kevin got rid of the Lickers he looked around in the lobby and saw that Aileen wasn't there. He groaned as he runs into the garage and saw the dogs there again. He shot at the head of all the dogs included the ones in the cages not to take any chances with them. Kevin jumped down and saw the huge spider and grabs Alieen.

"Are you okay?", he asks softly so the spider wouldn't attack them. He shivered in fear seeing it, he only saw one down at the lab and it almost killed him and a fellow squad member. He slowly aimed the gun at it and fires it.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
''You're Ok... Ermm, well yeah. I'm not that useless'', Aileen silently replied. She looked at the spider, and then back at Kevin. ''However, sorry if I bother you too much''

She looked at Kevin pointing his gun at the spider. The sound of gunfires will be heard by every single thing, be it living or dead. That's another negative part of sewers. They're stinky, dark, untrustable and they're really betraying.

Silence followed after Kevin killed the spider. Aileen was first afraid that guns had no effect, but it worked. However, it's silent now. That there could pop out any monster at any time was the least thing that Aileen worried about. She was concerned about her footsteps. To walk in the water is the loudest thing she ever did while trying to be silence. ''So, where do you think that these sewers will lead to? To the exit of the city?''

Carriers of Dust

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
Splat

The sound of what sounded like an explosion mixed with the tearing of flesh mixed together and was enough to give Eric the shock of his life. Blood had burst all over his neck and some on his face.

Did any get in my mouth..

No. Thank God. He pushed the dead rotted corpse of the dog off him as a couple people grabbed him by the arms and slowly lifted him up, as if he were hurt. "I'm fine, I'm fine..." Eric sighed the biggest sigh of relief. He turned and looked at the man who had saved his life. "Thank you, Lt. Levi Noble. My name is Eric Mason, I suppose it was you and your crew that attempted to contact any survivors on the radio? I'm relieved there are survivors here, I thought I was the only one in this town..I ..." His mind went blank for a moment. Did this man just say he worked for Umbrella? His life was saved by the enemy. What did this mean? His mind couldn't put the pieces together. "... You.. Maybe I was safer out.. there...." Eric quickly grabbed his FN 57 pistol out of his holster and aimed it at the man. "I don't think I can trust you.. you Umbrella scum! Do you have any idea what your company has done?! So many innocent people were killed... just like my brother...!"

The thoughts in Eric's mind were quickening in a panic, he couldn't think clearly. Technically, he wasn't thinking 100% clearly ever since this whole mess started. His finger on the trigger, holding it ever so tightly, the slightest shock could scare him into shooting the man that saved.. no, the enemy. Slow down, Eric... You aren't thinking clearly. You're being stupid, they could easily help you work on getting to some answers and getting other survivors to safty. A bead of sweat poured on the left side of his face. No, Eric. They're the enemy. Their company started all of this and are responsible for all these innocent people and your own flesh and blood being murdered. Kill them now before they kill you, like the sick twisted people they are.

A war was going on between three people. Eric and his subconsciousness, one being smart and the other thinking unclearly and quite dangerously. His finger stayed on the trigger, his eyes still on Levi. The mans next response would determine if he and Eric would both live or die.

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
Kevin wasn't surprised that the bullet hitting the spider was the one that ended it. He just looked at the dead spider and he started walking slowly in the sewers. Kevin put his gun back in the holster on his jeans. He listened quietly as he heard voices above them.

"No none of the tunnels leads to the exit of the city. They lead to the labs under the city.", he said as he walks up the ladder. He heard the voices and heard that there was an Umbrella soldier.

He knew if the Umbrella soldier recognized him his cover would be blown. He had been undercover working for Umbrella for three years. And he became the head of security for an lab under the city. There he discovered that he was right about Umbrella, they were making bio weapons like the ones from the lobby. He coughed as he felt pain and then he heard sounds of charging dogs.

"Oh sh!t!", he said as he opened the lid and jumped out and pulled Aileen out of the sewers and slammed the lid onto the hole.

Kevin panted as he looked at her and knew all of a sudden that she wasn't infected. He didn't know why but he did.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Wait, what? Are there labs under this city? What kind of ones?''

That question was left unanswered when Aileen decided just to follow Kevin. He'll know what he's doing, she thought, a little bit worried about her own safety. But then she heard some voices and later, some dogs. Kevin sure didn't like 'em. They're probably infected too, she simply thought, being dissapointed and a little angry for not knowing what was going on. She just worked with Kevin when he pulled her out of the sewers; it was not the right time to open any fuss.

After that, Kevin just looked at her, panting. What was he scared of? Aileen stood up and helped Kevin to get back on his feet. She then suspicously looked at him. ''Will you still not tell me what the hell is going on? What kind of a lab is finding place beneath this city? Besides, why are you scared of some voices? Maybe they just were some rescuers! And if they are, then I'll know where I'll go to'', she angrily whispered, waiting for a respond.

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
Kevin heard her questioning on what she wanted to know. He sighed as he looked away.

"Umbrella...They made a virus and they set it free and now it's spreading through the city. The T-Virus reanimated the dead cells and now it's reanimating the dead making them what they are now.", he said as he gets up. "The Labs under the city is for making viral weaponry.", hes said as he heads back to RPD station going after the voices.

He pulled out his gun and aimed around the empty streets, lost in the memories of him and Fredrick.

"Fredrick!", he yelled as the Umbrella men grabs him and holds him back while he stuggles to get to his friend.
"He's mutating I want them both in the Nemesis Program.", said a deep English voice sounding like a man.

The Nemesis Program? What was that? Kevin didn't know and he knew he had to help the others and get them all out of the city before it's too late. He saw that the city was in ruin. Cars are destroyed from crashes after crashes, there was fire everywhere some on the cars and the rest on the street.

Top Bottom