• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The most annoying enemy in RE5

FireSlay

Jason-Voorhees;67073 said:
may i add Jill And Wesker on pro, i died 75 times then i saw this vid >.>

[youtube]QZPboWIV6XI[/youtube]

wesker part is easy and for jill all what u have to do is get a grenade launcher with flash rounds
and your partner a hand gun ( Co - Op )
and u flash her and thing u grab her and he shoot 1 shot on the device after 10 shots or more just grab her and take it off it well b easy
and Rogue the normal way but u must have the grenade launcher

hope i helped :)

Iced Digger

I think in Duo the Reapers arn't as bad... mainly because as one person distracts it, the other can keep the combo going. But either way they still bug the crap out of me.

Kosda

180px-NdesuRE5.jpg

actually alot of my friends had problems with this guy and me too -.- i hated him on every difficulty ...its so hard to get an S rank in that chapter BUTTT on pro i only had to do it once dunno i guess i was good haha

but to me ...the most ****ty enemy

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Uroboros (furnace battle one), Popokarimu, Adjule, Bui Kichwa and worst of all, Kipepeo! THOSE THINGS ARE SO DARN FLUTTERY!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I think the crossbow majini are the most anoyying. I hate getting shot more then once, and not being able to do anything about it.

Chris-BSAA

Reapers. unless you have a shotgun, but since i mostly play with Excella i die all the time by those stupid things.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
when you doing chapter 6-3 those stunrod guys sometimes they make you mad
but they are coming from all directions quite annoying.....

Revenantjack_2.0

Reapers are by far the most annoying! But now that I've unlocked the Chaingun, nothing stands in my way!:lol:

And oh yeah, chainsaw majinis are a real pain in the arse as well. I hate the level where we had to fight them twice! Had to use a rocket launcher to dispose of the 1st one.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Reapers dont stand a chance if you shoot them in the yellow belly, you can take em out with a handgun if your a good shot :p
And the chainsaw dudes, if you shoot there face it makes them take a good few steps back plus you can melee attack them!!!

Marksman

How is that giant bat thing hard to hit? both times I VS'ed it, it never flew up. It just ran across the floor o.0

We Are Ninja

Marksman;71070 said:
How is that giant bat thing hard to hit? both times I VS'ed it, it never flew up. It just ran across the floor o.0

It's weak spot can be hard to get at if you don't split up or if the mines don't go off when it steps on them. That thing used to be a mofo before I figured out that I needed to send the AI off to play bait.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If you have the HandCannon you dont need to shoot its weakspot, You can kill it by shooting it in the head a couple o' times XD

Marksman

I just vs'ed it with unlimited ammo on L. Hawk and yeah like echoey says you can shoot it in the head twice and it dies lol..

Revenantjack_2.0

echoey;71059 said:
Reapers dont stand a chance if you shoot them in the yellow belly, you can take em out with a handgun if your a good shot :p
And the chainsaw dudes, if you shoot there face it makes them take a good few steps back plus you can melee attack them!!!

Yeah, I saw your vid, pretty impressive, dude. But too bad I'm playing on the PC and my controller sucks, I blame my faulty controller!!!:pirate:

Top Bottom