• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The most annoying enemy in RE5

Kellyrose

I found the reapers to be very annoying. Not so much in story mode as they were online. It felt like you could be across the room and just a bit of lag would get you impaled. Repeatedly. Such an embarrassing death :dry:

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I would have to say the reapers and the douche bags that seem to have an endless supply of flash grenades to throw at you. Argh. >.>

We Are Ninja

The reapers by far. I hate roaches/bugs IRL, and to hear giant ones scurrying towards me in surround sound sends shivers up my spine. Not to mention they're difficult to kill (even with a fully-upgraded Magnum), since they're impervious to just about everything when they're running, and they only expose their weak spots when they're within "instant death" impaling range.

I hate them so hard.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i don't know why everyone moans about reapers there really not that difficult, you just need to know when and where to shoot

We Are Ninja

^ Elaborate, plz.

Shoot it when it stands up? If you miss it's little weak spt, it's so close at that point that it turns you into fleshy swiss cheese.

aintnoscrub

Premium
its weak spot isn't that small so i can't say i've ever missed it tbh. then depending on your weapon it'll be a one shot kill or it will be on the floor with more weak points exposed.

We Are Ninja

^Eh? So, say, a fully optioned L. Hawk or SW 500 (or whatever it's called) can kill it with one well-aimed shot??

aintnoscrub

Premium
the most powerful magnum, the one above l hawk (i forget the name) can destroy it in one shot, the shot to the chest weakpoint. any half decent weapon will at least get it on its back

We Are Ninja

Thanks. I'm going to try that tonight. I always freeze up when it stands up and releases that gas... I hate creepy crawly things.

EDIT: You, my friend, are a scholar and a gentleman. I used the L. Hawk (the bigger gun has too much recoil and slow rate of fire), and it went down just like you said...

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Personally I find the Bui Kichwa to be the most annoying. The lickers are annoying to me only because I would have rather seen the return of the Hunters.

EDIT: My tactic for Reapers is to shoot them once with the Electric Grenade Rounds, and when their weakspot pops up as they convulse, finish them off with my L. Hawk.

We Are Ninja

^ A single flash grenade will clear a screen full of bui kichwa. I prefer whatever machine gun I'm carrying. The spread of fire kills them off nicely.

I like your suggestion for the Reapers. It'd be nice to stun the Reapers at a distance instead of at arm's reach...

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Don't get me wrong, the Bui Kichwa are easy as hell to kill, I am just annoyed that they are pointless and uninspired. The time put into creating them for the game would have been better spent on a larger, stronger, and more horrorfying enemy.

We Are Ninja

LOL. The first time they burst out of the ground, I screamed like a little girl and wasted a bajillion bullets.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Haha I did the same. I didn't know about the flash grenades until my 4th for 5th run through. I was so ****ed lol.

Xcessive_Evil

The regular majini. I cannot begin to recall how many 90+ kill streaks lost, damage from random axes/arrows/etc, or skullcrushers negated cause I was grabbed by those friggin' jerks.

Top Bottom