• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The most annoying enemy in RE5

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Reapers are pesky aint they!! I made a video ages ago (not great quality) but the video shows that it is possible to take them out with a handgun! OBSERVE! <<

I think doez Majini with the metel masks are anoyying, sometimes I get a cracking headshot and it doesnt do anything it's like ahck!! But the handcanon makes up for it because if you get a headshot with that it just makes a loud clanging noise haha which is really satisfiying

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
echoey;62480 said:
Reapers are pesky aint they!! I made a video ages ago (not great quality) but the video shows that it is possible to take them out with a handgun! OBSERVE! <<

I think doez Majini with the metel masks are anoyying, sometimes I get a cracking headshot and it doesnt do anything it's like ahck!! But the handcanon makes up for it because if you get a headshot with that it just makes a loud clanging noise haha which is really satisfiying

I just watched that and I am suprised. You did that by yourself with nobody else. You even took all the guns away from your partner.

If only I could do that. The only best that I did was with an AK-74, but you did way better with just a handgun.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah, but my fail safe was the inf ammo haha I found out you could take em down by shooting the bubble that appears on there body.. If your a good aim you can kill them with a clips worth of ammo with any gun.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
echoey;62497 said:
Yeah, but my fail safe was the inf ammo haha I found out you could take em down by shooting the bubble that appears on there body.. If your a good aim you can kill them with a clips worth of ammo with any gun.

Now I just need to know if it is possible to kill a reaper with a shock baton and rotten eggs. It is suicide to try that, but it could be possible.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Suicide . . yes . . but worth a try? . . yes!! lol I have tryed using the cattle prod with no luck and Im so crap at throwing rotten eggs.. so Ive never mannged to hit a reaper before.. not with a egg haha.

my theory would be.. unless you hit the reapers weakspot with the egg . .nothing will happen.. so you know what must be done. *salute*

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
echoey;62553 said:
Suicide . . yes . . but worth a try? . . yes!! lol I have tryed using the cattle prod with no luck and Im so crap at throwing rotten eggs.. so Ive never mannged to hit a reaper before.. not with a egg haha.

my theory would be.. unless you hit the reapers weakspot with the egg . .nothing will happen.. so you know what must be done. *salute*

I may try that some day. Today I just tried to kill a reaper with a pistol and I killed it. However I was using a different pistol then what you had (M92F), and I also let Sheva have a pistol (M92F) as well.

We Are Ninja

We Are Ninja;62466 said:
I think I'm gonna upgrade my M3 for those Reapers on my next playthrough.

I did it last night. I took it to the first reaper that appears with a fully updgraded M3. Watching it contort in pain after each shot was quite satisfying. :lol:

Iced Digger

We Are Ninja;66598 said:
I did it last night. I took it to the first reaper that appears with a fully updgraded M3. Watching it contort in pain after each shot was quite satisfying. :lol:

Killing the Reapers is very satasfying

~Excella~

Premium
teal27;52237 said:
I find the second encounter with Uroboros to be annoying (the one that Excella "introduces" to Chris and Sheva). I find it annoying simply because it seems to take forever for me to defeat it using the tactics presented.

Same with me. It's not hard, it just takes time, and that is kind of annoying.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I saw this topic and it just seemed so appropriate. As I usually complain about the Reapers, or even recently the Guardians, but I was just playing the El Gigante rip-off on Pro again, and that is the most frustrating thing...!!!!

Of course I relentlessley played until I finished that chapter, but it was annoying nevertheless.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think I am going to change my most annoying enemy.

It would now have to be the Guardians of Insanity. On anything below Veteran they aren't annoying, but on anything higher they are just plain annoying. They throw there anchors up to stop traps, start coming in the Mansion, are walking around the sewers, are tough to kill, and they act gay. If you don't believe me then watch what they do after they kill you.

Iced Digger

I've changed mine too. The dogs. I hate them. Mostly because of the Mines level in the new merc. I hate them so much. Drives me nuts.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
Those (Mutated)Fleabags are the most annoying in the game i think....

sometimes if you do a headshot they still hit you (very irritating)

reapers and lickers are no ptob to beat
just bang them to RL

Feng-Hi

The Lickers, they're like buses.....none then a million arrive and a pistol is like a pea-shooter!!

Top Bottom