• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) the mercinaries

weskerfan

has anyone played this bonus game.
it was pretty difficult for me.
who was your best character to play as?
mine was Makail.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Mikhail is the easyest one. I only made it to the end with Mikhail and Carlos, Nicholai is very hard (at least, to me).

XmetallatemX

.I did make it to the end with the guy who kinda looked like the actor who plays hellboy! It took me many times to pass it.

alonecrow

with carlos or mikhail it will be an easy one..
but with nicholai, you'll have to put some strategy to finish it..

Mitch

Valentine;24447 said:
But it's the same difficulty, for EX: Nicholai has only a gun and knife but if you kill a Zombie you'll 24 sec+ and if you play as one of the others you'll get only 3 sec+

You only get 24 seconds if you have the knife equipped when the zombie dies.

With the handgun, Nicolai's kills are normal. With a knife, everything is multiplied by 8.

Also, there is a time limit on each of the survivors that won't be affected by you gaining extra time. Unfortunately, the kill time is so long with a knife that by the time you get to any of the survivors, they're often already dead.

I've gotten an A rank with Mikhail many times. I've never managed to rescue all of the survivors with Carlos, because while he has the assualt rifle and enough health to survive, it's difficult to keep getting more time, since you don't have the ammo or the types of weapons that can kill multiple enemies in quick succession to get some good time boosts.

I've made it to the end with Nicolai, but like Hell can I rescue all the survivors.

ConvictedMP5

heres a little hint i use to get more time with nicholai and u will still get 24 seconds:

1)shoot the zombies 2 or 3 times
2)knife em up

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think mikhail is the easyest. You can get plenty of time to save all the survivors. Also, if you kill the mutated nemesis, you'll get a BIG time boost. I always kill that one and the one in the street where you get the fire hose. (I usually escape from the other two)
With Carlos, I don't save every survivor and i don't kill nemesis, but i can make it to the end.
With nicholai, i quickly die or run out of time... never made it with him

caitlynrathof

i was playing it the other day and i beat it with carlos with no lie literally 00:01 seconds left until the bomb explodes. i was going to die!

N3M3S1S1294

I've finished it with all 3 of them. Mikhail was the easiest for obvious reasons but with Carlos and Nicholai it was just complete run and gun. With Nicholai i was in danger by the time i finished and out of ammo when i was at the warehouse. I had to shove the zombies just to make it to the finish :p

greaterbadass

The Strategic One
that was lucky! with Mikhail and Carlos, it's quite easy to finish with more than 30secs left. Nicholai is so hard! I always run out of time T_T

GTP320

Mikhail cause he had the best weapons then the other 2

Carlos umm.. yeah alright Rifle.

Nicholai, whao too hard, A Knife

AlastorXDilla13

wow very impressive footage of Nicholai man I wish I was that skilled :p
But yeah I only succeed with Mikhail many times and only a few with Carlos...oh wait....have I? o_O

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I only made it through with Mikhail and Carlos. Getting just a quarter of the way through the mercs game with Nicholai was hard.

Top Bottom