• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

TheWall

Been busy with college and have not gotten a chance to play RE6. Is it any good? What was expected or did it blow you guys away?
Almost forgot how you all been?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Been busy with college and have not gotten a chance to play RE6. Is it any good? What was expected or did it blow you guys away?
Almost forgot how you all been?
Hi TheWall, I doubt you're the brick type but I thought this music video would be a nice 'welcome back'. :cool:

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Biya Guys!

I have been getting in to some arguments regarding the presidential thing, and apperantly Femme thinks I'm trolling. (If I was tell me, I can delete my posts.) So I will be back in a few days, maybe a week.

Mr Sunshine

You are still young. If anything it's encouraging that you're taking the time to make conversations like these. I'd advise you to keep talking with people about these subjects and who knows, maybe you'll see certain things differently.

And don't worry. It's obvious to me that whatever you said was out of ignorance rather than said intentionally - to provoke trouble.

Till next time.

Top Bottom