• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The Impossible Challenge

MoleMan

So after playing the game for a few weeks do you think you're good enough for this challenge. Complete this challenge and post it on youtube,etc to show the world how truly awesome you are.

Challenge Requirements:
-Difficulty:professional
-Weaponss: Knife (other weapons detrimental to gameplay such as rocket launcher in wesker fight are okay)
-Not allowing AI to use any other weapons other than knife/required weapons.

Now is time to get on this challenge. Good luck cadets... XD

Who thinks this is the dumbest thing they've ever heard. I saw it online somewhere. This is just a summary. It was titled something weird... something like impossible challenge or something. i dunno and i don't care. XD

Godammlover

MoleMan;29583 said:
So after playing the game for a few weeks do you think you're good enough for this challenge. Complete this challenge and post it on youtube,etc to show the world how truly awesome you are.

Challenge Requirements:
-Difficulty:professional
-Weaponss: Knife (other weapons detrimental to gameplay such as rocket launcher in wesker fight are okay)
-Not allowing AI to use any other weapons other than knife/required weapons.

Now is time to get on this challenge. Good luck cadets... XD

Who thinks this is possible?

Your post to me makes no sense, what is the actual challenge?

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I think he's saying go through the game using a knife...

@Creator of thread:
a) Bosses you zidiot.
b) The caves? They need shotties!
c) You're really gonna convince the Maniji to let ya knife 'em aren't ya?

Godammlover

What a nub.
It's not impossible, because it's just too stupid to think of.

Chris; "HEY, let me knife you!"
Majini; *slices you*
Your dead.

It's one hit kill out there, even when your on the dying meter it goes down so fast. Your partner has to be literally by your side and then even has to click B to heal you quick.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Godammlover;29639 said:
What a nub.
It's not impossible, because it's just too stupid to think of.

Chris; "HEY, let me knife you!"
Majini; *slices you*
Your dead.

It's one hit kill out there, even when your on the dying meter it goes down so fast. Your partner has to be literally by your side and then even has to click B to heal you quick.

Or:
Chris: Hahahahah Irving! I will knife you-
*Gets smacked by a tentacle*
Oww.

MoleMan

Oh.
Sorry if I sounded rude then

But honestly, the creator needs a lesson in game mechanics 101.
no, no its fine. i probably deserved it for sucking at sarcasm

that actually made me laugh with the tentacle part... i guess i should've described this more and showed how sarcastic I was. I guess using cadets wasn't very sarcastic. I need to brush up my skills. XD

madmark

can't be done. maybe on amateur, save the boss fights and other times you need a weapon, but come on...the chainsaw dude w/ a knife??? the big fat machine gun guys...w/ a knife?
If anyone CAN do this, they get mass respect from me...that is for sure.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Are you crazy haha How'd you mannage that man!! When I was playing on normle mode on co-op I gave him a few slashes with the knife, I geuss its possible I mean you can grab him an move his black things out the way so his heart weakspot shows.

I geuss you could do that a few times again an again, if your partner used the knife while wesker was getting held haha.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Well actually, the Wesker fights can be done with a knife. Yes, even the last one. I ran out of ammo and had to do it, so I know. The only fight that comes to mind where it's absolutely neccessary is the Giant that wiped out Delta team. Other than that... Good luck beating the machinegun Majini though.

-And yes this is a real challenge. There were hundreds of people who did the same thing on RE4. There's actually a gamefaq on how to do it.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Well the thought of going through the entire game with just a knife...
one emotion will some this up an its;

x.x

Haha I seriously doubt it will be done anytime soon, not on Pro mode.

Top Bottom