• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised The Giant snake!

ValentineFan

Ah, is that why it was called Yawn! Never knew that, I always thought it was quite weird to call a snake yawn. :]

mastermind

I think there is a file in the game that says the reason that the scientist called it the Yawn is because every time it fed it would open its mouth wide open to swallow its prey and it looked like it was yawning when it swallowed so they nicknamed it the Yawn

And if you think about it it's kinda disturbing cause the only thing around big enough for it to eat and be satisfied for awhile is the fellow scientist of the mansion

rocklikebrucelee

mastermind;46702 said:
I think there is a file in the game that says the reason that the scientist called it the Yawn is because every time it fed it would open its mouth wide open to swallow its prey and it looked like it was yawning when it swallowed so they nicknamed it the Yawn

And if you think about it it's kinda disturbing cause the only thing around big enough for it to eat and be satisfied for awhile is the fellow scientist of the mansion

HUH?! What file was that?! O_O" Was that in REmake? If so, I need to play REmake again... too bad I sold my Wii...

Popo

i always hated yawn, the first couple of times i played the game i always saved it before facing him:lol:

Top Bottom