• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

That awkward moment...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That awkward moment when you don't know if someone likes you back and is trying very hard to hint at it, or trying very hard to let you know they're accepting of you? Oh God... This is so confusing.

history-channel-alien-guy-meme-generator-women-3452dd.jpg

I'm just as confused with them as guys are.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
That awkward moment when you tell a guest you don't have any rooms ready at the moment - despite the fact the whole hotel is ready but its not check-in time yet - because it's noon... and then they tell you they paid for an early check-in (which IS at noon).

Haha, oops. Well, look at that - the maids JUST finished it!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
That awkward moment when-

Your best friend walks in on you having sex...On his bed...At least he got to see what he's missing out on...
Ha! You don't know my friends! The same thing happened to me about a year ago and I got 3 high fives.. <3 My friends, dude.

That awkward moment when you tell a twin you think her sister is annoying only to realize you are talking to the wrong sister...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ha! You don't know my friends! The same thing happened to me about a year ago and I got 3 high fives.. <3 My friends, dude.

That awkward moment when you tell a twin you think her sister is annoying only to realize you are talking to the wrong sister...
Lol...My friend was cool(ish) about it too...But it's the principal of the matter...And...WRONG SISTER!! Dude, that IS awkward...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This has never happened to me, but it has to a friend of mine, and I'm sure it's happened to several people on here...

That awkward moment when you say "I love you" and in return you get "Thank you"

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
That awkward moment when you are suspected of worshipping the devil because you go on a website called residentevilnews.

I'm. *******. Serious.
That's ok - whenever I've posted "RE News" on Facebook, there's always one or two who pipe up with, "Religious education news? Wow!"

I facepalm every time.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That's ok - whenever I've posted "RE News" on Facebook, there's always one or two who pipe up with, "Religious education news? Wow!"

I facepalm every time.
What's sad is I've never heard RE standing for "Religious Education"...So if some one came of to me and said "Hey! Did you hear about the newest RE News?" I'd be like "I know! The new Resident Evil game looks AWESOME!"

Hoady

Well at least i'm not the only one lol.

That awkward moment some 40 year old guy in the gym bathrooms pulls his pants down right in front of you but he doesn't seem to care.

If i know anything about going blind then that was it.

naomih808

That awkward moment when a dude (Friend who is interested in you and you just don't wanna go there) bugs you to hang out with him. You cancel, though the next day he ask's you what your doing tonight. You say assignments, in hope he's not going to bug you again.
Though you find out he's got a free and is throwing a party that same night. So you start doing the whole texting, "What you doing, oh who's going".. etc (In hope to get an invite)

Then later he gives you a gay invite because you were hinting for ages about.. though now you don't wanna go cause you think it was a "Oh I feel sorry for you " Invite :( Darn!

Top Bottom