• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Terrible?

^Same here. I could write a novel on it.

Samurai Burton;49978 said:
and what the hell was with the stars soldiers in resident evil apocalypse who the hell were.

Yeah, i've seen some of those guys at a convention and was like...

Of course I did not disrespect them, (I enjoyed talking to them.)their intentions were to have fun, but just seeing the movie being honored like that, grrrr.

ResidentZelda

aintnoscrub;49983 said:
i hate the way jill is portrayed in the film.
ive said it so many times, but i cant stress enough how much i don't like it.

Yeah, bastards. If I had Paul Anderson if front of me, I will, I swear I will choke him to death XD.

weska86

yes TERRIBLE paul w.s. anderson needs shot ! he cant make movies.
dunno bout any one else but as A true resi evil fan i was some what Pi**ed off when i seen the end result i mean the guy thinks he can make video games into films and so far has done a some what gash job !
stop making them!. More money and effort put into making the games.

p.s did i mention that alice (from the movies) is the worst charachter that i have ever came across,movies and video games alike. !

p.s i hate alice !

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
weska86;51647 said:
yes TERRIBLE paul w.s. anderson needs shot ! he cant make movies.
dunno bout any one else but as A true resi evil fan i was some what Pi**ed off when i seen the end result i mean the guy thinks he can make video games into films and so far has done a some what gash job !
stop making them!. More money and effort put into making the games.

p.s did i mention that alice (from the movies) is the worst charachter that i have ever came across,movies and video games alike. !

p.s i hate alice !

You really don't like this film, do you?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Okay, I know I've put this in many MANY other forms on here, but the RE movies where ruined the moment they started it in an underground hive...seriously!? wth?! No where in ANY of the games is there an Underground Hive..if there is, then someone PLEASE tell me. I mean, I've seen pretty much all the games and I dont remember there being an underground hive. Unless its in the Outbreak games, cause I didnt like those, so I didnt play/watch them.

And as for the characters in the RE moives, I liked Alice as a human, NOT as Super Human. They should of just kept her as a human, and Jill..she was meh..not the best, but better then the person who played Claire. She was just HORRIBLE! She looked NOTHING like Claire, she didnt even act like Claire. The other characters..I've got no comment on them, they just irritated me. I did like L.J (I think that was his name) in the movie. He was funny, and shouldnt of been killed off.

As for the S.T.A.R.S members in RE:A...WTH!?! They had maybe 15mins in the movie, if even that. COME ON! Whoever made these movies needs to be punished! (Just my opninion).

I read the other guys scrpit, and I thought it was a HELL of alot better then this script. Does anyone know why they didnt use that one? Atleast it was IN the mansion, and had the original characters from the game in it.

Okay...thats all, if I put too much I'll start repeating myself ><

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Awaii-Lynne;52207 said:
I read the other guys scrpit, and I thought it was a HELL of alot better then this script. Does anyone know why they didnt use that one? Atleast it was IN the mansion, and had the original characters from the game in it.

"The other guy"? You can't be referring to the Master of Horror, the Creator of Zombies, the Lord of Gore: George A. Romero! Shame on you!

ConvictedMP5

Tyrant;45801 said:
Yeah I agree especially the fact how...
Well lets see
Wears Chris?
Who the F... Is Payton? Sure as hell not Jills Partner
Max...Nemesis...Try Serj's clone
Carlos dead? Yeah no...
AND THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER
GINGER NICHOLAI GINOVAEFF ! THIS ****ED ME OFF SO BADLY !

agreed 100%. insted of payton they should have put brad, and for carlos why did oded fher choosen? they should have picked a hispanic guy. goddamn it would take me a decade to list all the reasons why the movies sucked so bad but i dont want to waste my time writing about them! hell i havent even seen all of them, only parts of the first one on TV, havent even seen extinction. and saw apocalypse once cuse i rented that peice of crap. i wasted 2 hours of my life that i'll never get back from watching that abomination!

Mr Sunshine

THE MOVIES SHOULD BE BURNED!!!!!!! I'LL HAVE THE POPE PUT THEM IN THE INDEX LIBRORUM PROHIBITORUM!!! BURN THEM TO HELL!!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :ninja: :mad: :pirate: :mad: :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;67223 said:
THE MOVIES SHOULD BE BURNED!!!!!!! I'LL HAVE THE POPE PUT THEM IN THE INDEX LIBRORUM PROHIBITORUM!!! BURN THEM TO HELL!!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :ninja: :mad: :pirate: :mad: :lol:

And Rathit says I'm crazy. :lol:

:p

v iBaxter

Awaii-Lynne;52207 said:
Okay, I know I've put this in many MANY other forms on here, but the RE movies where ruined the moment they started it in an underground hive...seriously!? wth?! No where in ANY of the games is there an Underground Hive..if there is, then someone PLEASE tell me. I mean, I've seen pretty much all the games and I dont remember there being an underground hive. Unless its in the Outbreak games, cause I didnt like those, so I didnt play/watch them.

And as for the characters in the RE moives, I liked Alice as a human, NOT as Super Human. They should of just kept her as a human, and Jill..she was meh..not the best, but better then the person who played Claire. She was just HORRIBLE! She looked NOTHING like Claire, she didnt even act like Claire. The other characters..I've got no comment on them, they just irritated me. I did like L.J (I think that was his name) in the movie. He was funny, and shouldnt of been killed off.

As for the S.T.A.R.S members in RE:A...WTH!?! They had maybe 15mins in the movie, if even that. COME ON! Whoever made these movies needs to be punished! (Just my opninion).

Okay...thats all, if I put too much I'll start repeating myself ><
the HIVE in resi 2

jw1322

Davinfected;48364 said:
I put the live action RE films in the same categorie as I put movies like Terminator 3 and Catwoman.

They are films which have sprung from a good concept and deserve better, but have been pulled off badly. But still, I find them entertaining. I do like a good crap movie every now and then.

thats exactly how I feel. I think as stand alone movies (that is if you watch them for the movie, not to see the games come to life) they're decent b movies with good special effects.

that being said, the filmakers squandered what was and continues to be a great opportunity to make an epic horror movie. maybe with the trend of reboots and remakes happening we'll get to see an re movie that can live up to the games

Mr Sunshine

Weskers Shades;67246 said:
the HIVE in resi 2

No way! I don't remember anyone calling the RE 2 facility "a Hive". Also these two buildings don't even look like!

The only Hive that exists in a RE game and I know of is the hospital in RE Outbreak.

tremor said:
And Rathit says I'm crazy.

:lol:

gawyn

If you want the movie to be exactly like the book, don't see the movie.
Same goes for Video games converted to movies. If you expect them to tell the same storyline. Don't watch it! You will never be happy with the result.

I think the movies are ok, but obviously not any masterpieses. It is not the right genre for masterpieses...when were the last time an action/horror movie were exceptional???? 1940s?

weskersbarber

to be honest i liked the first two re movies but hated extinction.the first one was ok but apocalypse i enjoyed the most.it was based on re3 and i thought it was a good movie but not as good as the games

Mr Sunshine

This whole story with Alice can't continue anymore!

In my opinion there should be a total reboot of the movies. They should change them from Horror/Action to Romance genre!

Two zombies are peacefully living their love in a mansion. Suddenly those bastards, the S.T.A.R.S, arrive and they kill the female zombie. The male zombie spends his time moaning for the loss of her beloved one but he swears to take revenge. Just as he is about to keep his promise the mansion blows up and he goes to meet his sweetheart...

...Unfortunately he goes to hell while his zombie-girlfriend is in heaven!

:lol:

Sexta_PT

Two zombies are peacefully living their love in a mansion. Suddenly those bastards, the S.T.A.R.S, arrive and they kill the female zombie. The male zombie spends his time moaning for the loss of her beloved one but he swears to take revenge. Just as he is about to keep his promise the mansion blows up and he goes to meet his sweetheart...

...Unfortunately he goes to hell while his zombie-girlfriend is in heaven!

That movie would make more money than the twilight movie. :lol:

I never understand why the t-virus turned all the world in to a desert.
It was just an excuse to spend less money in the scenarios of the third movie.

SamuraiEdge

jw1322;67247 said:
thats exactly how I feel. I think as stand alone movies (that is if you watch them for the movie, not to see the games come to life) they're decent b movies with good special effects.

that being said, the filmakers squandered what was and continues to be a great opportunity to make an epic horror movie. maybe with the trend of reboots and remakes happening we'll get to see an re movie that can live up to the games

Amen brother. I think anyone who hates the Re movies hate it that much more because of that fact. If it wasnt for P Andersons movies would we have had something better? Thats why I dont understand how people can go and watch these movies and then complain. You should know exactly what to expect so dont be so naive. The Resident Evil films never existed in my eyes, I will never put another penny into those 'movies'. In the hope that enough people do the same and they reboot them.

Mr Sunshine

The first one was a an OK stand alone movie. It had a respectable plot I believe. This whole amnesia thing helped a lot.

The second one tried to adopt more characteristics from the games. I liked Nemesis, the clothes of Jill, some scenes taken diectly from the RE 3 cutscences. Some errors were do made but they didn't spoiled the action at all. It made me remember.. But I suppose it's a bad movie for the non-RE fans.

The third one was a total failure!!!! Enough said!

The Degeneration movie on the other hand, despite following the plot of the games, was not interesting at all!

Top Bottom