• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tell us more.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Yo!
I'm iHadeSsS,
i love music, chinese food, games, summer, dr pepper and ofc my gf.
Favourite Game series is final fantasy, im addicted to that, spent many hours on them when i was younger.
I'm well into guitar hero atm lol, someone got me into it, now i can't stop :/
My fav genre of game is role playing, hence FF being fav series.
i like japanese horror films, Family guy, american dad, how i met your mother and skins.
i smile alot.

Hoady

Hoady here and i might as well spill the beans.
First off my real name is alex. ???

I'm pretty much a shenanigans man in other words i do ridiculous things at ridiculous times.Right now i'm jobless and thinking what to do.I did painting awhile back, i can look into an IT course, go to school or whatever else i want so i'm in a bit of a pickle here.I like music of all kinds(well most kinds)and i say i'm a bit of a joker on a night out maybe not the best for the good of man but all in the name of shenanigans!Don't get me wrong i have a high order of respect for our communities and the people(well if they aren't jerks).

Honestly i can't think of anything else my memory sucks by the way just don't use that against me. :p

Trinity

Let's refresh this topic :)

Hi! My name is Milena Vucherakovic,but everyone calls me Minja (Minya).
I'm turning 19 in April :) ...I'm at the last (4) grade of my high-school,which is the hardest in Montenegro (Gimnazija "Slobodan Shkerovic",science-math class) and I'm an A student..which DOES NOT mean
that I'm a Nerd..Nooo.I plan on studying architecture & design..

I love listening to most of the "alternative" music such as alt.rock,metal,HC etc. and a bit of electro pop..My favs. are Placebo,Muse,The Cure,The Killes,The Kooks,The White Stripes,Coldplay,Tori Amos,Bjork,Slipknot,KoRn,Kittie,Skunk Anansie,Garbage,Miss Kittin,Ladytrone,Anathema,My dying bride,Katatonia.
I've been to a lot of concerts,mostly at the EXIT fest in Novi Sad. Among others I've been to Muse,HIM,Garbage,The White Stripes,Sex Pistols,Iggy Pop,Carl Cox,Ladytrone,Fatboy Slim,Apocalyptica,Madonna,The Rolling Stones :)

I'm fluent in English,Italian and Spanish...

I love (The fact that I'm blonde and blueeyed :lol: ) smoking,going to pubs and discos,going to the beach,reading books,writting,travelling. (I've been to England,Spain,Turkey,Greece,Albania,Italy,Malta) I would love to visit Russia and Iceland..ahh..and..The whole globe :)

I train shooting,tennis and I rock on the snowboard

I would love to live in the UK and find a gorgeous green eyed,red haired guy whom will marry me :D (joking..a bit)

Oh,and I love playing games..Above all Tomb Raider,Warcraft and Resident Evil..

I love anime,and I'm a fanatic for Dylan Dog comics

P.S. My Nickname has nothing to do with Matrix..It's all about My Dying Bride :)

Always wanted to

Hoady

Trinity;22118 said:
I love listening to most of the "alternative" music such as alt.rock,metal,HC etc. and a bit of electro pop..My favs. are Placebo,Muse,The Cure,The Killes,The Kooks,The White Stripes,Coldplay,Tori Amos,Bjork,Slipknot,KoRn,Kittie,Skunk Anansie,Garbage,Miss Kittin,Ladytrone,Anathema,My dying bride,Katatonia.
I've been to a lot of concerts,mostly at the EXIT fest in Novi Sad. Among others I've been to Muse,HIM,Garbage,The White Stripes,Sex Pistols,Iggy Pop,Carl Cox,Ladytrone,Fatboy Slim,Apocalyptica,Madonna,The Rolling Stones :)

I've only heard of like 5 of them lol.But i'm a music freak i listen to everything(well except radio/pop).

Trinity;22118 said:
I'm fluent in English,Italian and Spanish...

Hooray for spanish!

Trinity;22118 said:
I love (The fact that I'm blonde and blueeyed :lol: ) smoking,going to pubs and discos,going to the beach,reading books,writting,travelling.

You just explained me(well maybe except for the books).I do like guiness world records and ones with pictures in it though(lazy i know). :p

Trinity;22118 said:
I train shooting,tennis and I rock on the snowboard

I take its easier to gun access over there?Lol you've gotta go through a whole lotta crap here to get one.

Trinity;22118 said:
I would love to live in the UK and find a gorgeous green eyed,red haired guy whom will marry me :D (joking..a bit)

*Looks at ChrisRedfield1994* I think this is your queue man. :p

Trinity;22118 said:
I love anime,and I'm a fanatic for Dylan Dog comics

Dragon Ball Z by any chance haha we've got dvd loads of the stuff here.

Trinity;22118 said:
P.S. My Nickname has nothing to do with Matrix..It's all about My Dying Bride :)

Haha i'm sorry but thats the first thing i thought of when i saw your name.

Trinity;22118 said:
Always wanted to

Heeey?? :p

3d-agent

Hi my name is 3d-agent ( u already know that, i know), i am not really 3d its just my name cuz i love 3d graphic designing, i am planning to have my own website so i could show everyone my artistic skills.:)

I am electronics engineering student, I like to play video games( i have lots of fav games and the list is very long and i am too lazy to type them all), movies and few anime and manga movies, hang with friends, (though i only have few friends cuz i am very careful on making friends) i like mostly rock and metal music, books(mostly novels), i am also good at sketching and i play cricket too, i am good at PC troubleshooting if u have any problem let me I'll try to help u out.

Hoady

3d-agent;22154 said:
Hi my name is 3d-agent ( u already know that, i know), i am not really 3d its just my name cuz i love 3d graphic designing, i am planning to have my own website so i could show everyone my artistic skills.:)

I am electronics engineering student, I like to play video games( i have lots of fav games and the list is very long and i am too lazy to type them all), movies and few anime and manga movies, hang with friends, (though i only have few friends cuz i am very careful on making friends) i like mostly rock and metal music, books(mostly novels), i am also good at sketching and i play cricket too, i am good at PC troubleshooting if u have any problem let me I'll try to help u out.

Good mind of the friends thing people these days are just getting dodgier.I don't know its seeing it from whats happened to other people i know, not pleasant experiences.(I'm not paranoid though i love my mates and always open to new people).Cricket.Jeez i don't hear that often on the internet its a great sport...i stopped awhile back though gets a bit hot lol.I went to an IT thing the other day everyone thought i was good at computers,turns out i'm not quite the whiz everyone impressioned haha.

Trinity

Hoady;22152 said:
I've only heard of like 5 of them lol.But i'm a music freak i listen to everything(well except radio/pop).

Ah,I went through lot of fazes..darker,emo,punk..and got the best of it.. :lol:

Hoady;22152 said:
Hooray for spanish!

A tnx...but English is my true love..Been to Madrid though..beautiful

Hoady;22152 said:
You just explained me(well maybe except for the books).I do like guiness world records and ones with pictures in it though(lazy i know). :p

Hahaha...I've read a huge amount of books :D

Hoady;22152 said:
I take its easier to gun access over there?Lol you've gotta go through a whole lotta crap here to get one.

I don't have my own yet..I borrow it from the club..But,no it's not hard

Hoady;22152 said:

Don't be naughty..But if he were a few years older..who knows :D

Hoady;22152 said:

God,I love Goku.. :lol
Hoady;22152 said:

Doesen't matter

Hoady;22152 said:

How you doin' (Joey Tribianni)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Hoady;22152 said:

Hooray for spanish!

Heeey?? :p

I'm brown eyed.
And 14.
Trinity is 18.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
3d-agent;22154 said:
hi my name is 3d-agent, i am not really 3d its just my name
hahahahaha your funny "Im not really 3-D"

Im elmo.

images

Hoady

I think Elmo is the real deal here guys.

My bad ChrisRedfield1994(we've really gotta to stop naming you that :p).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If Im orderin Chinese this is what I get...

chicken chow main
egg fried rice
chicken balls
chicken in black bean sauce
sweet an sour chicken
duck

Chinese-Peking-duck.jpg

Obviously its not all for me lol or IS IT!?!?! lool
But that is a nice meal. with the duck in the rolled up bred stuff mmm'mmm

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
OMG your the second person to have said that...
GEEEEEEEZ
lol Everyone else thinks Duck tastes really good right?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
quack quack quack QUACK QUACK!!!
Dont get me wrong ducks are lovly :p

01_08_52---Duck_web.jpg

They taste lovly too though!!! hahaha

Top Bottom