• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sorry, This is a little late.

DeSilva

I've already posted on the forum, don't mean to break formality.

I've been watching this forum for a little while now, for information and so on. I'm a Published Author and Martial Arts Instructor. I've been playing RE games since the first one came out.

So there's the introduction, hello all, pleasure to meet you.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Welcome! What martial arts do you teach? I've done Taw Kwon Do and Muay Thai and LOVE it. Also, it's never too late for an introduction! I hope you have fun here. :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
DeSilva;66424 said:
I've already posted on the forum, don't mean to break formality.

I've been watching this forum for a little while now, for information and so on. I'm a Published Author and Martial Arts Instructor. I've been playing RE games since the first one came out.

So there's the introduction, hello all, pleasure to meet you.
Welcome!
You did not wait long with your introduction, it came pretty early. ;)

JadeSpeyer;66425 said:
It's never too late for an intro :)
I second that.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Hello and welcome to the RE forum. I hope you enjoy it here and become an active member in our community. Nice to meet you :)

DeSilva

Thank you all, I am having fun on the forum already.
For an earlier question (would use quotes, but it's not functioning for my comp at the moment):
The art I teach is called Pil Sung Do, derived from a Republic Korean name, but the art itself is a little more middle-eastern and american. We don't believe in competitions, everything we aim to do is set for a situation where you have to defend your life. We've got instructors and students from all walks of life, many of them have taken previous arts. Our youngest student is 4 (and extremely talented, or else we wouldn't let him in) and our oldest member is a retired Delta Pilot at age 65.

Top Bottom