• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sonic the Hedgehog stuff

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1428

I don't knowif there's already been a thread on this so I'm just putting this here.

Here you can talk about anything related to sonic stuff such as games and the TV show and the characters.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i loved sonic the hedgehog older stuff, nowadays, there straying away from what used to be such a fun game, its all dark and....eughhh, cant stand it now.
Sonic on megadrive was my first sonic, i remember spending all weekend on it once, when i was really young and ill in bed :))))
havent really played many others cept sonic on dreamcast, that was intense, probably the last good sonic game i played.

D

Deleted member 1428

I've played Sonics Robo Blast 2 and Sonic R. Those are probably the only old Sonic games I've ever played.

Zombie Enclave

alecrayrocks;42367 said:
i played the old ones on the atari

There was no Sonic the headgehog on atari.

But yeah I only played like Adventure and 2. All the others suck. To many characters....

NiteKrawler

The newest Sonic, Sonic: Unleashed had some epic parts. The running levels were some of the best levels I've seen in a Sonic game. They were definitely the fastest as well. The only thing that ruined that game was the Werehog segments. Other than that, Sonic has gone downhill.

Zombie Enclave

I got the demo for it on PSN and it was just beyond crazy. He was going FAST, and I mean FAST. I couldn't take it. I was knocking into chairs and tables and walls.:confused:

NiteKrawler

Ark;42396 said:
I got the demo for it on PSN and it was just beyond crazy. He was going FAST, and I mean FAST. I couldn't take it. I was knocking into chairs and tables and walls.:confused:

I loved the epic speed. Once I got the hang of it I was just fine. At first though I was like wow this is pretty fast. Then I found the turbo button. Iwaslikewut!!!??? Hold that button down and your heart will stop.

D

Deleted member 1428

I want Sonic Unleashed. I've heard it's a pretty good game from my friends.

D

Deleted member 1428

They were? Well the werehog stuff is a little too extra. Super Sonic, Darkspine Sonic, Dark Sonic, and all those are fine but
cmon! Now they're making Sonic into a werewolf? That's a liitle too much extra stuff.

Hoady

Lol hes wicked oldschool but in 3d hes a total douchebag and hes a hell cheeky bastard as well i don't like his attitude at all especially in smash bros brawl.

Zombie Enclave

Nemises;42430 said:
They were? Well the werehog stuff is a little too extra. Super Sonic, Darkspine Sonic, Dark Sonic, and all those are fine but
cmon! Now they're making Sonic into a werewolf? That's a liitle too much extra stuff.

Sorry for double posting, but, none of them but Super are fine. They are stupid beyond any level.

Hoady

Ark;42470 said:
Sorry for double posting, but, none of them but Super are fine. They are stupid beyond any level.

Funny cause the super is based off super saiyans off dragon ball z(if you didn't know).

Sonics cheeky and frustrates me greatly he may be fast but it doesn't mean he won't get wrecked.Eggmans a dumbass all you got to do is set up some booby traps and lure the ****er in hes so up himself that you could easily lead him into one or when hes running cover the path up fully so you can get him.Once catching him i'd probably torture him then give him to the government in exchange for 10 million dollars i don't care what they do to that freak.

D

Deleted member 1428

LOL heh heh. Meh Sonic isn't really my favorite Sonic character. My favs are Knuckles, Tails, Tails Doll, Metal Sonic, and Rouge. Sonic is a complete show off which I want to get him and break his legs and throw him into a pit with a Regenerator and Licker so they can share hm when they eat him.

Zombie Enclave

Captain Courageous;42474 said:
Funny cause the super is based off super saiyans off dragon ball z(if you didn't know).

Sonics cheeky and frustrates me greatly he may be fast but it doesn't mean he won't get wrecked.Eggmans a dumbass all you got to do is set up some booby traps and lure the ****er in hes so up himself that you could easily lead him into one or when hes running cover the path up fully so you can get him.Once catching him i'd probably torture him then give him to the government in exchange for 10 million dollars i don't care what they do to that freak.

Sorry I hate anime I forgot.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I unlocked Sonic for supersmash bros!! twice!!
Sonic is a cool character, not as cool as Snake though... =.=

470e1bff96de5_featured_without_text_smashbros_brawl_sonic.jpg

Top Bottom