• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) SON OF A B****!!

codename: HUNK

Hey, pal, you you should play up to just before that boss fight, and save. Then, go experiment with techniques to kill him. Every boss has it's technique on how to kill it without taking damage. Find this technique, hone your skill, and woup some roody-poo candy ass! It's quite satisfying once you've achieved your personal best, and get revenge on the bastard that defeated you. I've done this with many bosses. Good luck :)!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I beat it a couple of days ago! 0 saves and 0 f-aid sprays! Didn't get the time I would had gotten the first time. :-\

1:26:34

Time for Claire B!

Mr Sunshine

Yeah I think if you take in consideration that you don't have the magnum when having the g. launcher.

4 acid rounds will bring him down!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Well, I'mma try for a better time! I'm hoping to get somewhere around the 1:15:XX mark.

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
oh man!! hated that last stage. I get killed trying to beat that final boss, even trying to get a 's' Ranking, but I got killed an man I was ****ed.

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
The horror! That's the one nightmarish thing I worry about when attempting a feat like that! Sorry man, hope you tried again after that....

Top Bottom