• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) SON OF A B****!!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I was at 1:03:28 (give or take a few seconds) with no saves and no first aid sprays going against Birkin's "dog form" and he killed me! I WAS SO CLOSE TO MY BEST RECORD! RRRRRRRAAAGGGGHHHHH! I just sat there with my mouth open looking at the screen... It's bull****. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
1:03? Damn. That beats the crap out of my best score! If you do decide to try again, try and take a photo of your achievement and maybe we could set up a leaderboard or something. :)

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Oh! That would be awesome! A leaderboard would be pretty cool in here. Separate the strong from the weak. *flexes* Muahahaha!

Mr Sunshine

Elochai;65103 said:
I was at 1:03:28 (give or take a few seconds) with no saves and no first aid sprays going against Birkin's "dog form" and he killed me! I WAS SO CLOSE TO MY BEST RECORD! RRRRRRRAAAGGGGHHHHH! I just sat there with my mouth open looking at the screen... It's bull****. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh man that is really bad. I would have broken my console for sure! I have never done a speedrun but I was once trying to complete scenario B with only a save in the middle of the game. So when I reached the final battle with the Tyrant I suddenly found out that this guy was too fast for me! I started running out of herbs when thankfully Ada dropped the rocket launcher..

ConvictedMP5

that happend to me but in the B senario with leon i dont remember what time i was at but i never used an F aid spray and i died by the f**king super tyrant. that part is so hard to finish if your in a hurry to beat the game. i threw a **** fit after

v iBaxter

that is exactly what happened to me on that boss form as well... i sat there mouth shut like this :mellow: and a lone tear dances down my cheek and water flooded my eyes. well i exagerated a bit i just turned the console off and went out, haha :lol:

tequila

Bottle Lover
Elochai;65103 said:

That's half my time I used to play the game. :blink: Ugh I know what u mean. I would've snapped too! That really sucks. I hated Birkin and Tyrant in the last battles as well. Dust of your tears and try again.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Lol I ordered dinner from the city 4 towns over to cool off :lol:. Nothing like an hour and a half of screaming, "MOTHERF***ER," constantly with heavy metal blaring. XD

Revenantjack_2.0

Elochai;65103 said:
I was at 1:03:28 (give or take a few seconds) with no saves and no first aid sprays going against Birkin's "dog form"

Whoa, that's hardcore, man!:blink: I would never attempt a speed run cos I'm not that skilled. Still kudos for trying man, even though you didn't finish it. I'm sure you'll be able to do it in another attempt.;)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Elochai;65103 said:
I just sat there with my mouth open looking at the screen... It's bull****. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

LMAO! I do the same exact thing. What realllly ticks me off is the fact that I don't save the damn game and I get down to that part and I'm like "Yeaahh..I'm gonna serve you a nice lead sammich.....AAARRRGGHHH!!! NNOOOOOO!!"

"You died"....Naw **** Sherlock.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
weskerfan;65298 said:
i always get angry when i get killed,lol

I used to throw controllers..but my mom stopped me from doing that. I have a horrible temper lol.

Creator Of G

Oh jeez... Reminds me of how embarrassed I was at DIEING at the fight with G's fifth form... I had no ammo and no herbs, so I had to knife the thing to death... I died like, four times.

ConvictedMP5

birkins 5th form is actually pretty easy to kill, even with a knife just try to go closest to the wall as possible behind his tenticles and start cutting :)

loathsbane

the only excuse for dying is if super lickers catch you in a rotation where you can't do anything imo. either way think of it like this... it's only 1 hour out of the day... OR if you're like me and your original cds are no longer in great condition and the game freezes on you.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
lol? I wasn't worried about the time I wasted. I was mad at the fact that I was on a roll and died. I saved 16 magnum rounds for this fight. I shot 3, got hung up on an invisible wall, and he pounced. I could've easily survived the fight if I used an F-Aid Spray; however, it would defeat the purpose of a perfect 0 save/0 F-Aid spray/best record. I think of it as bull**** because I have NEVER found an invisible wall in 0-CV. That's a great "excuse" for dying, imo.

tremor;65171 said:
LMAO! I do the same exact thing. What realllly ticks me off is the fact that I don't save the damn game and I get down to that part and I'm like "Yeaahh..I'm gonna serve you a nice lead sammich.....AAARRRGGHHH!!! NNOOOOOO!!"

"You died"....Naw **** Sherlock.

LOL! I thought the exact same thing! It said, "You died." I said, "GEE Y'THINK!? **** YOUR MOTHER!" Then I turned off the GC, wrote this post, then went for a drive. xD

loathsbane

i don't believe it's a great excuse, i've played this game all too many times and have NEVER come across a glitch like that. only times anything scummy happened was a freeze due to bad game conditions. not to mention on that fight the last thing you want to do is sit on a wall. stay mobile and off walls. even on normal mode you should have too many herbs... take the hits...

weskersbarber

i think i have done pernament damage to my knuckles because ive been punching my bedroom wall so hard everytime i get stuck on a game since i was a child. i have a short temper and i need to learn to control it.its that bad that if i try to play the piano my knuckles hurt abit

Top Bottom