• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, I'm pretty new to RE.

icarus_aus

I've finished 4, loved it, and 5, ... alright.

I am really enjoying the RE series, and I want to play all the games. But, I'm not going to go look for the old PSX games and I got the DS game, but oh my god the acting is so bad I had to put it down.

Fortunately, there are remakes.

Since I have a Wii, which also acts as a gamecube, assuming I can get any RE gamecube game and Wii game, including that new rail shooter, in which order should I play the games so I can experience the story in the right order? I mean, I think the obvious answer is 1,2,3 and 4. But, I saw someone saying RE0 and that new rail shooter, should I play both or just the gamecube one? I dunno..

Hoady

Well i'm certain chronilogically it goes 1,2,3,zero,4 and 5.The rail shooter goes through the older resident evil games but obviously from a rails shooting perspective, i didn't like it.They have Resident Evil 1 remake and zero for gamecube, but number 2 and 3 were only for the playstation and nintendo 64 so they are quite old there have been words on remakes that might happen though.So yeah unless you have a playstation or nintendo 64 for RE 2 and 3 you might need an emulator on your computer.

RE1=gamecube
RE2=ps1/n64
RE3=ps1/n64
RE0=gamecube

Umm if i said anything wrong someone correct me.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I got Resi 0 an thought I should play that before the Resi 1 remake but I havnt played it since I got RE5, an wen I did play it I thought dammit I should of gotten Resi1 haha, If you want my opinion I'd get the fist game Resident Evil on the gamecube.

I'm gonna trade my Resi 0 game for it soon haha It's onyl £6 in CEX you can check the CEX website on google to check all the prices of everything.
But............. Resident Evil 0 is spose to be set before Resident Evil but I think If you play this game first and then you play Resi0 you will be like "..ohhhhhhhhhh, so thats what happend!!" ahaha, well sort of... It's up to you..

1033694960resident_evil_gamecube.jpg

And Welcome to the forums, whoopwhoop!.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
If your gonna play it in order, you have to play 0 first, as it leads directly onto resi evil1. Then obviously 1,2,3 dont know where exactly cv fits in according to the timeline. Then 4, 5. Umbrella chronicles is 0-3 all in one, but i would suggest playing the games rather than that.

L

Lurker
iHadeSsS;32384 said:
If your gonna play it in order, you have to play 0 first, as it leads directly onto resi evil1. Then obviously 1,2,3 dont know where exactly cv fits in according to the timeline. Then 4, 5. Umbrella chronicles is 0-3 all in one, but i would suggest playing the games rather than that.

CV is sort of a great story. Lets see. It should fall after 3 because re4 is made in 2005 and 3 was made sometimme in the 1990s thus leading it there since it was made in 2001.

mastermind

well not only that but claire is its main character and its before leon is a secret service agent but after raccoon

Top Bottom