• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Signatures

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Just my ordenary ones.
chriscopyuh3.gif

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I like you Bruce Lee avatar and your red Halo. However anyone can use the S.T.A.R.S I mean we're all member of S.T.A.R.S. Right?
It's Big Boss.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
haha yeah we are all kinda members of stars :D
I made this wesker sig awhile ago but its not perfect

weskassasa.jpg

trying out the render thing lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thank you man, Im trying to get the hang of the hole photoshop thing but its advance yano..
haha like ive been told its used to do alot better then just make sigs an stuff.

but yeah i remmember that part lol, i didnt put that line in though someone else wated a weker sig an asked if it could say that.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
One can amezing things in Photoshop but as you say it is very advanced and it takes a long time to learn. I only know a little but I keep watchin how to make sigs and modifying pictures on youtube.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

good work guys ^^ I currently do all my work in GIMP not as advanced as photoshop so there are certain tools that are unavailible, but its good to learn basic to advanced with, just done a killzone 2 hellghast scout sig, lets just say...im not keen on the clouding as the amount of it makes it feel a little bland, but other than that im quite happy with it.

hellghastscout.png

Sephiroxas

echoey;37685 said:
haha yeah we are all kinda members of stars :D
I made this wesker sig awhile ago but its not perfect

weskassasa.jpg

trying out the render thing lol

Looks cool. Rendering is a pain in the butt and takes forever.

There's a website (if you didn't already know about it) called planet Renders were you could probably find some other cool wesker pictures. :pirate:

Sephiroxas

one of my friends are using this siggy on a nother forum. But I figured someone could enjoy it here as well..

RE5_Executioner-1.png

Sondre_norge

I like the one i gor from Clair Redfield-Kennedy. Better than anyone i could ever make. It would becomed a stickman, and that is if im doing it perfect.

Top Bottom