• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Lol you're still lookin' good echoey, my good man. And thanks to those of you who made me smile with your compliments ^_^

110910151612.png

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;95077 said:
Lol you're still lookin' good echoey, my good man. And thanks to those of you who made me smile with your compliments ^_^

110910151612.png
Wow you look really lovely and uh "hug-able" there lol. Looks like a professional photo shoot where they have like 5 people to make the model shine. Because you do. :)

St Anger Zero;95100 said:
You need to shave and dye your hair and then you're close!

Genie

Well, here I am :ninja: This is few monthes old picture, 'cause I'm having red hair atm.

PA100047.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;95106 said:
Wow you look really lovely and uh "hug-able" there lol. Looks like a professional photo shoot where they have like 5 people to make the model shine. Because you do. :)

Aawww ^_^ Thanks hun! It's definately not a professional photo :lol: I took it with my phone lmao.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The last time we spoke you did this to me with a different picture and I got it wrong.... xD But urh your the one in the leather jacket!

Are we still friends haha If I got this wrong I'll laugh.The guy in the background look's evil !! LOL

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
"this time" haha, the last time wasn't exactly recognizable xD but hooray. I've put enough pictures* of me on this thread.. Im all the way back on page 20... creepy stuff

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
La Femme Fatale;95586 said:
This is about a month or two old. If you don't know which one is me by now then perhap we shouldn't be friends. :lol:
68420_10150093144138943_506708942_7354983_6462364_n.jpg

xD Femme! You look absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE the jacket :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;95586 said:
This is about a month or two old. If you don't know which one is me by now then perhap we shouldn't be friends. :lol:
68420_10150093144138943_506708942_7354983_6462364_n.jpg
You look gorgeous, both of you! And I know who's wearing that very nice leather jacket. ;) I like your hair too.

Lol it looks funny with that red head in the background that almost looks like some manifestation of an angry spirit above your friend's head. :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
LordGolbez;95634 said:
As Always Looking Good Tremor And Congrats On Figuring Out How To Do That. I Still Need A Cable With My Phone:lol:

Awww, thanks dear ^_^ I beg to differ though, I don't always look like that lmao...like right now I've got bedhead and I'm in my pjs :lol:

Magnolia Grandiflora;95635 said:
Tremor, LFF you guys are so beautiful...I feel so inadequate. *pouts*

Inadequate?? I've seen a picture of you and you're beautiful! And you're glorious xD don't forget it :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Pssh, nonsense! Everyone is beautiful, and that includes YOU dolly.

And lovely pic Tremor you little sex kitten. I'd tap that. *loves being ackward*

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
tremor;95639 said:
Inadequate?? I've seen a picture of you and you're beautiful! And you're glorious xD don't forget it :p
Yes...all us girls are glorious. :lol: Thank you, dear, I appreciate the ego boost. :D

Le Femme Fatale said:
Pssh, nonsense! Everyone is beautiful, and that includes YOU dolly.

And lovely pic Tremor you little sex kitten. I'd tap that. *loves being ackward*
Thank you. :) And I must agree with that last statement - I'd tap that too. :lol:

Carriers of Dust;95640 said:
Great pic, very nice - and your girlfriend is beautiful, by the way. :)

Top Bottom