• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
A zombie chomping down on a Jill sandwich.

Kudos on the makeup in the first pic! I am the worst at doing eye makeup.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
A zombie chomping down on a Jill sandwich.

Kudos on the makeup in the first pic! I am the worst at doing eye makeup.

Thanks hon! The only reason why the eyeliner looks so good is because I've been watching tutorials. Winged eyeliner used to scare me :lol: I would have to start over too many times. I learned that outlining the wing first helps a lot and then just fill it in. It takes some getting used to.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
With makeup:

IMG_20161102_000315_zpsypgugkmi.jpg

Without makeup and eating a sandwich:

IMG_20161031_174700_zps8d2sygnu.jpg
You're like, the queen of make up haha. I can't master wings. You look great in both pictures. :)

Last edited:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You're like, the queen of make up haha. I can't master wings, You look great in both pictures. :)

:surprised: Thank you so much Jen! I've been watching a lot of tutorials by Jamie Genevieve. She's pretty great. That's how I found out an easier way to do winged eyeliner lol.

Reactions: Jen

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Since when can new members post links anyway? When I was new, I couldn't do that before I had roughly ten posts.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Since when can new members post links anyway? When I was new, I couldn't do that before I had roughly ten posts.
Good question. Methinks that one or two of the anti-spam tools are on the fritz.

Good catch, Romero! That nose of yours never fails!

Top Bottom