• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

letmelive311

hello ^^ in almost all my pics i look bad haha
No you definitely do not!!!(there's a REN rule that you can't talk negative about your appearence, everyone gets respect here) You are very handsome! Love the glasses! And that room your in with your friend, is that a fancy marble restroom? lol

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
No you definitely do not!!!(there's a REN rule that you can't talk negative about your appearence, everyone gets respect here) You are very handsome! Love the glasses! And that room your in with your friend, is that a fancy marble restroom? lol
ahhh you are so sweet ^^ and yeah it was haha i was in a fancy hotel that night, if my memory supports me, it was the graduation of a friend's brother xD

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I feel it's about time I upload another mugshot. My webcam lost focus, hence the out of focus quality. It'll do for now.

Picture2.jpg

letmelive311

You're very cute! ;) Why am I hitting on everyone all of a sudden? Why is everyone on REN so sexy? What's going on here?! :eek:
I feel it's about time I upload another mugshot. My webcam lost focus, hence the out of focus quality. It'll do for now.

Picture2.jpg

Love the Yellow of your room, must keep you happy all year round! I gotta change my depressing Purple walls to something...hmmm. psssst you are cute! Just like what Story said!

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
letmelive31 said:
Love the Yellow of your room, must keep you happy all year round! I gotta change my depressing Purple walls to something...hmmm. psssst you are cute! Just like what Story said!

Storyofmylife said:
You're very cute! ;) Why am I hitting on everyone all of a sudden? Why is everyone on REN so sexy? What's going on here?! :eek:

I was thinking to myself: "They must be insane" but that's just me. Anyway...thank you for the compliments. (even if you didn't mean it)

I do agree. REN is full of gorgeous people.

Top Bottom