• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sherry??

D

Deleted member 1428

Well if they're planning on bringing Sherry back then they'd better bring Wesker back.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
THey say that wesker is dead but they do things like that all the time, they always bring dead ppl back. Sherry plays an important part in RE cuz thr G-VIRUS.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
sherry could be the reason another zombie outbreak could happen, which i think is cool.
but as for wesker..stay dead.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
All we know is this from the RE3 epilogues:

"Do you have any relatives?"
When the army officer asked her,
Sherry Birkin did not respond
for she had no immediate
relatives. Her father and mother
died because of the G-virus. And
so, this little girl holds
herself with her arm and bites
her lip tight. She thinks, "I'm
sure she will come back. She
won't forget me..."

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
wolfgirl;54817 said:
All we know is this from the RE3 epilogues:

"Do you have any relatives?"
When the army officer asked her,
Sherry Birkin did not respond
for she had no immediate
relatives. Her father and mother
died because of the G-virus. And
so, this little girl holds
herself with her arm and bites
her lip tight. She thinks, "I'm
sure she will come back. She
won't forget me..."

When did that happen? I think I missed it :(

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I read a an article about RE5 in a game informer magazine and read that Sherry was imprisoned so maybe she will still be in a holding cell or she could be infected with a virus after RE5, but Game informer messes up alot so she may have been imprisoned or she maybe wandering around the planet and find a home.

Popo

i think that a good reason for zombies to go back is that sherry, after going through such a traumatic experience, grew up mentally ill and get a T and G virus sample and spread again to avenge her parents xD

Levan

Polkka. lol
Aintnoscrub's article said something about a "Former Wishes" scenario wherein Sherry will be a playable character in DC. If that's true that would be awesome.

BTW, the fact that it takes place during June 2009 (which is about 3 months after the events of RE5), this might just be the very scenario where we could meet another main antagonist of the game.

And I'm still rooting for Steve to be the one. Amazing plot twist I might say if that would happen, especially if Claire has to be forced to fight him. :D

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Aintnoscrub's article said something about a "Former Wishes" scenario wherein Sherry will be a playable character in DC. If that's true that would be awesome.

just remember though, that was a rumored timeline for the game.

And I'm still rooting for Steve to be the one. Amazing plot twist I might say if that would happen, especially if Claire has to be forced to fight him. :D

that would be horrible, but a good fight, because it wouldn't just be a straight up fight, because of the emotional attachment.

bruno

Chief Researcher
That's not it. The Government took Sherry to investigate the remains of the virus and the vaccine in her body. They threatened Leon that, if he wouldn't work for them, they'd harm Sherry, so he began his carrer as a Government agent. They wanted to keep him for his experience with BOW's after having survived the RC accident.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Awaii-Lynne;54845 said:
When did that happen? I think I missed it :(

You unlock 8 epilogues in RE3, by completing the game on Hard mode, one for each run through. There were epilogues for Sherry, of course, as well as HUNK, Ada, Chris, Jill, Claire, Leon & Barry.

They all happen sometime after Raccoon's destruction, as for Sherry's, if you were asking when it happened, there are no specific dates or times, but sometime after her & Leon were taken into custody.

In fact, a few of the epilogues have already been seen in the games now. HUNK's was implimented into his 4th Survivor remake in UC, and Leon's epilogue was made into that final cutscene in the Memories Of A Lost City scenario in Darkside.

Also, since this is about Sherry, I feel that I should mention that I personally thought Sherry would be in RE5. I mainly thought it was the masked character(who turned out to be Jill), but towards the release of the game I thought it would be the blonde woman with the red dress...and when you play the game she is just there, for seemingly no reason, there is something significant about her, like she had a purpose, but I think it was changed by Capcom at the last minute, changed to a stupid sub-boss fight.

@Bruno, I don't recall them threatening to harm her, "Leave Sherry out of this, she's an innocent", Krauser(over the intercom):"An innocent who carries the G-antibody. If you want this to end peacefully, you only have one choice, work for us". I guess it could be implied, but I don't think that is what they meant.

nradams

Niki
I for one would love for them to bring Sherry back in the next game. She doesn't even have to be a main character, but I want her to have a good role.

Top Bottom