• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Sherry Birkin will Die in RE6

katninja

Lol, I don't know why he said that but the Edonia sections takes place months before the outbreaks in China, and there is no outbreak in Tall Oaks yet so Leon doesn't even know Helena exists. I thought we already discussed that the Edonia section took place six months prior to the outbreaks in China in this thread, I could be wrong.

Well you can see if you look closely at Pier's mobile in the bar scene in Chris' demo that all his comrades deceased on 24. Dec. 2012 and in the beginning it is shown that this scene is happening in June the 29th 2013.
So apparently there is a timegap.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
In the first trailer there is a hand and a jacket that Sherry was wearing earlier on and the hand is covered in blood. I don't know how to post photos or videos, so you will have to find it yourself.
-this is old news........this is the part in the cabin where sherry gets hurt n heals in front of jake. Youre a lil late to party ;)

Jgraeme1979

-this is old news........this is the part in the cabin where sherry gets hurt n heals in front of jake. Youre a lil late to party ;)

Maybe you could/should have checked when it was first posted as the original post was made long before the cabin trailer had been released, and was posted around the time of RE6 being shown at E3.

Top Bottom