• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised scariest part

Popo

what's your scariest part of the game? i dont mean the one that made you jump, i mean the part that made you not wanting to go through it, like a corridor or room or something, a part that you feel fear everytime you go through it xD

Mr Sunshine

The corridor on the 2nd floor of the mansion with the red carpets next to where you find Richard.. It must be that creepy music..

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I can remember being like, five or six years old..watching my father play this one. The zombie in the cutscene that occurs in the hallway after the dining room...that damn thing gave me nightmares for weeks lmao.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
the outside area leading up to Lisa's hut, it was soo creapy, and i killed a zombie there and later it pops up from nowhere and scares the crap out of me >.>

L

Lurker
Um, Neptunes room. I was always afraid of accidentally forgetting to turn off the generator before stepping into the water.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Fallen91;64509 said:
The corridor on the 2nd floor of the mansion with the red carpets next to where you find Richard.. It must be that creepy music..

Definitely agreeing with that ! :wacko:

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
God, I don't remember the REmake being this damned creepy! I literally just turned it back on 20 mins ago and it's just freaking me out. I think it's because I know there will be a crimson head here and there as I kill zombies.

weskersbarber

the part in the mansion,2nd floor corridor with the crimson head and the mirrors.i hate that place and always sprint through it even if ive killed them all

Noob

During my first play through the game back in 2002, the scariest moment for me was when I encountered my first Crimson Head. It was the very first zombie you encounter (first north corridor from the first floor dining room). Was playing as Chris and had took my time progressing so it had become a Crimson Head before the one found on the west wing's second floor corridor (the corridor with the 3 body length mirrors).

Although I read the instructions on disposal of dead bodies, I'd assumed it was pertaining to the three dead bodies you find throughout the mansion (first being in the west wing's south stairway corridor, second being the the north stairway corridor, and third being in the basement's kitchen in front of the elevator). I also assumed they'd just become zombies so it scared the **** out of when the first zombie I killed sprung back up and came after me as a Crimson Head.

The moment that made me jump the hardest was definitely the moment that stuck with me the longest after my first play through; the moment during the mansion revisit when the camera shifts with the Hunter jumping in front of you in the first north corridor from the first floor dining room. You can only experience it if you enter that corridor from the kitchen's basement rather than the other 3 doors. You also can't have entered the corridor the Hunter jumps out from or you'll just find the zombies (or Crimson Heads) that came through the windows in the first visit.

Anthony111

The part that ALWAYS got to me since I played it years ago was when you enter that corridor with Forest's blood on the wall. That music was so chilling and I would mute the sound because I was *****ing myself as a kid. Even now today, the music is nightmarish and how it goes silence then loud then silence again... the horror.

MarshDanni

Zombie killa!
Anthony111;100846 said:
The part that ALWAYS got to me since I played it years ago was when you enter that corridor with Forest's blood on the wall. That music was so chilling and I would mute the sound because I was *****ing myself as a kid. Even now today, the music is nightmarish and how it goes silence then loud then silence again... the horror.

when I first got there I ran as hell to get the hell from that corridor I open that door 3 years later and was scared of crows since then but I am not scared of them now now I will take my trusty shotgun and take them one by one :D

Anthony111

MarshDanni;100995 said:
when I first got there I ran as hell to get the hell from that corridor I open that door 3 years later and was scared of crows since then but I am not scared of them now now I will take my trusty shotgun and take them one by one :D

Oh yeah, I love killing those bloody crows. Just the corridor was creepy by itself than seeing forest's body and crows appearing for me. I guess I am more scared of the pyschological things in the game. I just cant remember if AFTER you find forest's body that creepy music stops when you return to the corridor or carries on.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Im surprised no one has said this yet...collecting the death masks...walking down those stairs and hearing that chain always make me start breathing hard and worrying...then when the coffin drops one piece at a time...then you actually fight it...the "1st Crimson Head"...god it gets me EVERY time...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Just up the stairs from the save room, the room with the dear head & that creepy music. I was expecting some kind of monster to jump out from either the bedroom or from the other room with the fish tank.

Turns out all that was there was a bee lmao.

DarthDylan

The bit in REBirth in which you have to walk through the place with lots o' mirrors.About four or five Crimsons came up and attacked me.I hate Crimson Heads!!!!

...and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Top Bottom