• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised scariest part

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
DarthDylan;104370 said:
The bit in REBirth in which you have to walk through the place with lots o' mirrors.About four or five Crimsons came up and attacked me.I hate Crimson Heads!!!!

...and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Nope...not the only one...those things make my heart beat supper fast lol...

chocotricks

REmake
- Anywhere with crimson heads
- Anywhere with Lisa
- When theres hunters everywhere LOL
probably more

Zero
- Anywhere with Leech men
only played through once so probably others lol

Professor X

Scariest part of Zero for me was when I were stood staring into a mirror as Rebecca, only to get attacked from behind by a Mimicry Marcus. Nothing else about that game was really scary to me.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Another part in REmake was that hallway to the right of the dining room. That was the first time a crimson head jumped up and ran after me. I was freaking out lol. Somehow I manged to run around it @ the steps down to the kitchen and back to the dining room xD

All I had at the time was the handgun with barely any ammo, so I'm sure I would of died if I tried to kill it.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Er... Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you've played through REmake, you don't have a choice but to run into one. I'll actually call it impossible without.. modding or cheating in some way. You probably have faced one but just haven't realized it.

bruno

Chief Researcher
call me what u will, but I've never dealt with a Crimson Head before...

Er... Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you've played through REmake, you don't have a choice but to run into one. I'll actually call it impossible without.. modding or cheating in some way. You probably have faced one but just haven't realized it.

Echolai's right. I think you have to finish off the CH in the graveyard's basement before you can leave, but even if you don't, you'll have to watch the cutscene and dodge it.
I'm very impressed if you were able not to leave any incapacitated zombies behind, but i think that, even if you managed to do this, there'll be one or two random CH's in the mansion.

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
Echolai's right. I think you have to finish off the CH in the graveyard's basement before you can leave, but even if you don't, you'll have to watch the cutscene and dodge it.
I'm very impressed if you were able not to leave any incapacitated zombies behind, but i think that, even if you managed to do this, there'll be one or two random CH's in the mansion.
didn't play the remake, not too fond of Nintendo gettin Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
before u ask, i don't c the point of gettin a system for only 2 games

Top Bottom