• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) S.t.a.r.s

Cheer

Kamen Rider
i think that i understood what he ment when he said that they haven't seen Jill if you saw the intro for RE3 you will see that jill was in a bed room reloading her guns. so maybe he ment that he didn't see them in the police station for ten days.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
oh then i guess who posted this must have misheard, cuz from reading the timelines they seem to fit in well together.

Ryan

I agree, the story isn't perfect but maybe he meant the biggest majority of S.T.A.R.S. and not all of them. Marvin didn't actually say Jill did he?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i don't think he did...but i would have to play through it again, to see what exactly is going on here, with this topic

Mr Sunshine

ok i got a question

in RE2 when you enter the police station and go to the room where you talk to the injured officer who gives you the card key he says that all the S.T.A.R.S members have disappered 10 days ago before the outbrake.

but a few hours before that Jill was in the police station

When you enter the RPD as Jill, Marvin is lying on the floor in an unconsious situation. He didn't see her. It's likely that these two just didn't meet the past 10 days.

Black dragon knight;27781 said:
well the computer in the main hall in RE2 you use a card key to unlock the doors. while in RE3 you use it to get the code for the locker which you the blue diamond from.

the locker the one you take the plastic explosive from in RE2 it doesn't ask you for a code. while in RE3 it asks you for one.

the locker in the room under the stairs the one where you get the other outfits for Leon and Claire. if you went there in RE3 you will get something else.

The computer needs Brad's card from his corpse or Jill's card from the room where you get the red jewel in RE2, i'm assuming most police officers had these cards, the card gives you a code on the computer, which, obviously i'd imagine that it wasn't designed to just open the doors.

The locker where you take the plastic explosive from has a blue jewel in RE3, it doesn't have a code, although I will admit that Jill doesn't need to use the lockpick wheras Claire does, and they've somehow relocated in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, like those damn puzzles, ohwellz.

If you go in there in RE3 you get gun powder if i remember correctly, but it doesn't show you what's inside, for all we know the suits could have been in there but Jill ignored them, and just went for the gun powder.

I know i'm trying to rationalise Resident Evil, which is never a good thing, but i'm just trying to make things a bit clearer. xD

loathsbane

they said the stories happen about the same time, but if you look at everything in resident evil 3 it becomes apparent that re3 happened after re2.
reasons why i believe this.

1) resident evil 2 beginning cut scenes show a quiet and almost unharmed city. once you start playing you see things are little more chaotic. in resident evil 3 the entire city is in COMPLETE chaos

2) police station entrance: in resident evil 2 the police station is completely in tact, no doors boarded up. in resident evil 3 the entire entrance of the police station is destroyed. on the inside most doors have been boarded up

3) the biggest thing is the end... when you beat re2 you escape the lab and it is blown up, that's it... at the end of re3 the city is NUKED.

though rumor has it re2 happened after re3 nothing fits.

Mr Sunshine

Resident evil 2 happened between RE 3's first half and second half.

Brad gets killed by Nemesis in 3 outside the RPD. We see zombie-Brad in RE 2 in the RPD yard if we don't get any items till then(hard mode). You are correct about the nuke. Period.

JACKXS

stars was was be ivestigated do to the clames that the masion was a bad trip and had there shut down that is why leon was there thay replaced with new police recurts why would they stay theywhere trying to survive in a town owend and bribed by umbrel who where willing to kill to hide there work

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
FalleN;65523 said:
Resident evil 2 happened between RE 3's first half and second half.

Brad gets killed by Nemesis in 3 outside the RPD. We see zombie-Brad in RE 2 in the RPD yard if we don't get any items till then(hard mode). You are correct about the nuke. Period.

You can see Brad on Normal mode too, any but Easy. And yes, no grabbing Kendo's shotgun or bowgun before hand, if you want a moment with Brad.

Top Bottom