• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resolutions 2012

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You know the deal..people always wanna know what your New Years resolutions are. Well here's mine:

1. I want to get my GED and go to college, finally.

2. I want to lose this unwanted weight, I'm sick of falling down on my promises I make to myself about not exercising.

So what are your resolutions?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I always break mine so I usually don't make any at all but if I had one, it would be to tone up this year. I'm pretty happy with how I look right now I just want more muscle in my arms and to tone up my abs. (I would also love to have Kelly Clarkson's butt but I don't think that's going to happen, lol.)

v for valentine

I am putting down the cigarettes! I'm so sick of the habit that I'm going to finally break it! I'm especially pumped about saving money, because I want a corgi puppy so badly! Hehe. And with putting that down, I'm going to use my gym membership. Haha. Wish me luck friends! :) I have faith in your resolutions as well!

Genie

The usual, lose weight. And couple more resolutions as well but they are too awkward so I'm not gonna reveal them, sorry :'D

Mr Sunshine

Nothing special. Just saving the human species as usual. The sooner the better. My paternal senses are tingling.

Oh and finishing college in 4 years by now. That would be great.

2. I want to lose this unwanted weight, I'm sick of falling down on my promises I make to myself about not exercising.

What weight?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Nothing special. Just saving the human species as usual. The sooner the better. My paternal senses are tingling.

Oh and finishing college in 4 years by now. That would be great.

What weight?

I gained some unwanted weight last year, especially during the holidays. My problem is that I love food too much lol.

Hoady

I never set the resolution but i do have my '2012 goal' which is kinda the same.
1.Get myself at university and all the bridging, accommodation,work and transport issues that involves.
2.CAR LICENSE
3.Stop smoking

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I gained some unwanted weight last year, especially during the holidays. My problem is that I love food too much lol.
I wish you good luck with your resolution, exercising will make you feel better as it will make you stronger and give you more energy. :)

But I can assure you, you are very beautiful so don't worry about that. ;)

I don't have any resolutions for every new year, I can't remember ever having one. They will usually be forgotten sooner or later, so instead I try to make the right choices every time I face a choice. I might not always be so good at it, but I believe it works much better for me than new year resolutions.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I couldnt think of any during new years most probaly because I was drunk, I've been trying to better myself for awhile now so I think I'll carry on doing that, still in the process, I think a good Resolution would be to save money, and try to have more goals in life.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Go to church more often. Considering as of now I only go on holidays I only have to go one regular Sunday for it to be "more often." ;)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I wish you good luck with your resolution, exercising will make you feel better as it will make you stronger and give you more energy. :)

But I can assure you, you are very beautiful so don't worry about that. ;)

Thank you love ^_^

You do know that sex is a very good aerobic exercise, right? :p

no wonder my heart is not at its best!

Remember when I said I wanted to exercise more?.....

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Remember when I said I wanted to exercise more?.....
Lmao! You are a clever, I didn't see that coming.
731c74.gif

Hmmm.... Over the last years, "Personal Trainer" has gotten more and more common as occupation..... Now I understand why!

Top Bottom