• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil:Extinction

REGirlfan

HEY EVERYONE!!!! RESIDENT EVIL :EXTINCTION IS COMING OUT TO THERATERS TOMARROW!!!!

WHOSE EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!! I KNOW I AM HOORAY!!!!!

WHAT DO U EXPECT FRON THE 3RD RESIDENT EVIL MOVIE?

I expect CLAIRE would look like she do in either RE2 or RE:Code Veronica

:D :D :D YAY IM A JR.MEMBER NOW YAY!!! :D

CHECK OUT THE TRAILERS/INTERVIEWS HERE http://media.movies.ign.com/media/605/605467/vids_1.html

REGirlfan

yall might have to copy and past the link.interviews with claire redfield is there and mike epps and ashanti and alice.

JP

Any1 goin 2 see it this weekend. I'm seeing it Saturday and I can't wait!!! ;D

JP

Well, I just saw the movie and here's my review. I thought it was pretty good, although I liked the second film better, probably because the second movie seemed to tie in with the games a little bit. I don't want to spoil things for anyone who hasn't seen it yet so I'm just gonna say this. What really ****ed me off was some certain somebodies that got killed off. And the Tyrant, well, just wasn't the Tyrant. Ahh well, it's just a movie anyway. You guys should see it it's pretty good for an action movie. I still like the games better, though.

Sephiroxas

[quote author=JP link=topic=63.msg408#msg408 date=1190517798] Ahh well, it's just a movie anyway. You guys should see it it's pretty good for an action movie.
[/quote]

yep, It's just a movie. No one ever said it was going to be EXACTLY to the games.

I can't wait to see it. I love Alice.

L.t Lynch

I liked it alot, the tyrant was awesome. The second film is my favorite and I wish Claire has the logo on the back and Chris was atleast talked about. Rumor has it that Chris was in Alaska and that's why Claire had no problem going. Jill was part of another convoy.

verguit

I watched RE extinction and i must say i was glad they had violence this time but apart from having Clair and Wesker which was pointless, the film was by no means RE in my oppinion, they went in a totally different direction. Part 1 i could just handle part 2 was a big dissapointment but 3 was just way off. I would have prefered it to be more true to the game, i dissagree with the director with him saying fans wanted something new and original. Having Jill and wesker and clair was just to save a failure, Milla(Alice) said on behalf of the makers of RE 2 that they appolegised for part 2 and said part 3 was to rectify part 2 but i don't believe it did. Part 3 was graphic but sorry to say another average Zombie flick, not RE.

alonecrow

well..
i just saw the movie, and i can say that.. the second film is better.
this third installment just... let's say, out of the resident evil game world..
it's a totally different world for me..
i just feel disappointed for this movie..

RE4

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=63.msg575#msg575 date=1192727866]
well..
[/quote]

Other then Degeneration, the RE movie's don't really make anybody feel like they're watching something that's actually from RE. The movies are so off the game's story line.

ResidentEvil179

I like the movies but if they don't make a sequal to the Extenction then something is wrong because the ending was horrible. Im currently reading the books now, im in the middle of Calbin Cove or what ever yeah i just literally started.

Buster

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=63.msg575#msg575 date=1192727866]
well..
[/quote]

I like the 1st one the most, 2nd one didnt really do it for me, I like extiction bout the same as Apocolypse.

Buster

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=63.msg5467#msg5467 date=1202660868]
The movie was good i like it alot of action which i loved.
[/quote]

I loved the part where all the "special zombie things" came out of the crate. Good fighting scene there.

ResidentEvil179

Excenellent scene remember the part where the guy is on the tower from paris? forget the name LOL and he falls and kills himself :'( i felt bad for that guy but he had my favorite type of weapon!

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=63.msg5579#msg5579 date=1202904648]
Excenellent scene remember the part where the guy is on the tower from paris? forget the name LOL and he falls and kills himself :'( i felt bad for that guy but he had my favorite type of weapon!
[/quote]

i bet you like his sniper rifle... ;D

Top Bottom