• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Contamination (( A fan film ))

HUNK

[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=323.msg20103#msg20103 date=1232402380]
I've just read some of the script for RE: Contamination...

It was great! I would love to see this!

Do you have a rough estimate (no matter how rough) for when this movie may be done? 8)
[/quote]

Thank you!

We're actually planning on filming a shortened version (10 - 20 minutes) and releasing that as a standalone, and then filming the full project over time and releasing it in episodes.

So, to answer your question, no. I don't know when it'll be totally finished. ;)

ResiDude

[quote author=HUNK link=topic=323.msg20115#msg20115 date=1232422541]
Thank you!

We're actually planning on filming a shortened version (10 - 20 minutes) and releasing that as a standalone, and then filming the full project over time and releasing it in episodes.

So, to answer your question, no. I don't know when it'll be totally finished. ;)
[/quote]

That sounds cool. Whatever gets us footage fastest lol. :p

No matter, thanks for answering me anyway.

And also, I tried to watch the trailer but it told me it was a private trailer so I couldn't watch it..

Do I need to add you on YouTube?

HUNK

The trailer is way outdated, and even has out old logo so I simply hid it on YouTube. I need to recut and reedit it and then one will be viewable from our website.

Just need some more free time. XD

ResiDude

[quote author=HUNK link=topic=323.msg20156#msg20156 date=1232499673]
The trailer is way outdated, and even has out old logo so I simply hid it on YouTube. I need to recut and reedit it and then one will be viewable from our website.

[/quote]

Ley me know when it's ready then dude.

Looking forward to it. 8)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=HUNK link=topic=323.msg20156#msg20156 date=1232499673]

[/quote]
You are a dedicated RE fan... I wish I could be in your movie!! lol
Hope its all going okay I remmember you saying you had some snaggs to sort out. but the lab thing you said also sounds pretty cool! Ive been on your site an seen your trailer. ;D

Top Bottom