• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Anime Series

Levan

Polkka. lol
Ah, this reminds me of HOTD (High School of the Dead). Despite the ecchiness and the tad confusing storyline, I like how they made references to famous zombie movies/games. I still remember how they copied the scene where Leon and Claire were separated by that burning truck for the anime.

Well, on-topic, I'm pretty sure there's an RE manga going around. It would be pretty good to make an anime out of that, though I'm not really sure if it's going to be canon to the story or not, but it may seem to be since that's where they first introduced Piers.

chrona kitty

WOW i just noticed that! i watched HOTD on netflix because i'm a huge anime nerd, but even more so to resident evil. when you say an anime series of RE do you mean anime like the video games of like HOTD
Ah, this reminds me of HOTD (High School of the Dead). Despite the ecchiness and the tad confusing storyline, I like how they made references to famous zombie movies/games. I still remember how they copied the scene where Leon and Claire were separated by that burning truck for the anime.

Well, on-topic, I'm pretty sure there's an RE manga going around. It would be pretty good to make an anime out of that, though I'm not really sure if it's going to be canon to the story or not, but it may seem to be since that's where they first introduced Piers.
WOW i just noticed that! i watched HOTD on netflix a while back ago. i'm a huge anime nerd, but even more so to resident evil. when you say an anime series of RE do you mean anime like the video games or like HOTD?

Top Bottom