• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Animated Gifs

Hoady

Re: Resident Evil ~ Animated Gif ^_-

This one isn't very good, all i did was got one part of the trailer and made it into a gif not really much editing its my first time though and just wanted to test it out.
weskerfighthb1.gif

Its slow though does anyone know any site or program that makes faster gifs then gifninja.com?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz

I use "Gimp 2.0" and "AVI to GIF Converter" When I save GIFS it asks how many frame per second or something the speed at which it moves :]

So if you wanted to download some crap which is what I did haha...

Sephiroxas

I like all these gifs being made. :D Maybe I could make a main page dedicated to it. But for now this thread is fine.

If you don't have constructive criticism, then don't say anything at all.
Lets try and keep the peace. 8)

And I'd like to point out, putting your name on something usually makes it harder for someone to steal them and claim that they made them. So..:p

Hoady

Well heres another 2 once again i'm still practising so try not to hurt my feelings to bad. :-X
weskertestnb5.gif

chainsawtk3.gif

And the wesker one i want to edit where he turns his body but can't be bothered now.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I like the Wesker Gif, how are you finding it playing around with gifs? does it make you wonna have a super computer? lol hahah makes me wonna have one ahaha

Hoady

Its pretty fun i just have no movies to edit i found Shawn of the Dead and have no idea how i got it but its pretty ironic considering the whole zombie theme.If i can get the thing out of itunes and download some videos i will make a movie and an attempt at a youtube poop.

I wish i had a super computer the money is just ridiculous though and my internet isn't exactly the best either(well compared to others its pretty weak).

Hoady

Well of course go ahead i'm actually quite flattered that someone wanted to make use of it. :-*

Thanks dude i'll give those vids a look and umm not trying to be picky or anything but do you know where standard definition movies are i just like to keep my net downloads as low as possible just don't go out of your way to find them i will probably end up loading them anyway.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
They took me ages to download :[ I havnt had a proper look either but if I find something ill post the link in here. smaller videos would be handy haha would save alot of time :/

Hoady

Well i loaded one anyway and made another gif i'm obsessed.I doubt i'd run out of juice for the month but if i happen to be halfway through downloading the RE5 demo and oh crap slow internet i would be devestated.Speaking of that i have to work now well i don't have to but i really, really want this Re5 demo so yeah(by the way are demos free?).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I swear every demo ive got before has been free, This RE5 demo sounds well confusing but its not the 5th yet so you still got time

If you get the demo we could do co-op? right...?

Hoady

Yeah its coop well hopefully my connection on xbox live is good we'll see how it goes but i'm not sure if i'll have live this week i just went speedy gonzales on my work and only have so little to make more money i'm not very bright.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thats fine man I aint downloading it anytime soon just let me no when you start your trial though :] we should try an get em going at the same time haha. If it works or not is another qeustion but either way if we both have RE5 demo then thats a instant win.

I made two more gifs your thunder one was pretty good I tryed doing it but It didnt work out haha the colour went abit funny so I scrapped it but it was going to go in with the wesker gif, I spose im the only one here that missed wesker having evil red eyes when he uses his might.

rerer2zb5.gif

And another Explossion Gif only small... :/

rocketif2.gif

And I think the explossion one came out well fast on my computer it looks slower then i upload it an it goes fast haha i dunno why it does that.

Hoady

Well i'm going to get an xbox live subscription at christmas anyway so the free month is more then plenty if i happen to grab the adapter this week.Yeah i never noticed wesker had red eyes until i made that gif but what annoys me is it won't pop in my avatar, i've done it heaps before.
Those are cool man i also made another just now.
outputhu7.gif

Hoady

Lol I don't why i did the first part that axe kill is just really cool infact i still have a picture from one of your axe kills.
axekillif5ad2.gif

haha i don't why i saved that picture and how did you do the sig is that photoshop or something it just looks a bit advanced for any freeware stuff, anyway its cool.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah thanks my sig I used windows movie maker to get my face in there, saved a movie of a picture fading in and out added a title on selected clip then converted the video to gif an added it to the sig.

The colour is abit messed up but nevermind :] it will do me fine. An yeah i like wesker moving the gun an then that other thing just getting shot haha thats funny made me think "yeah that shot had to go somewhere Boom and then someone gets shot.

An that axe kill is good you seen that film? I wish I had it id make alot more gifs of Him killing people lol hes a pretty sick guy.

Top Bottom