• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 expectations

biohazard22

I know it is early but you expect from re6, something new or old, or even a appearance of new or old faces or characters.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I expect a reboot, as apparently Capcom has been talking about that. I also expect some new villains, possibly some new heroes, but with connections to other ones. Like how Ark Thompson, Bruce McGivern & Leon Kennedy are all connected, I think it would be cool to see the first two guys there in a game, or whatever, we still have more time to theorize.:)

Hoady

Well technically it would be Leon or Claire next right?I want to see Billy or a hint of him and more so just old faces i don't want to see anyone newly introduced characters that are good, enemies i'm fine with(like wesker).Another thing is hopefully playing alone, no NPC a partner is cool but in the sense where everyone splits up and you get very little contact(tradition).Also SCARES!That is my one needed hope for RE6.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i don't wanna see another leon based resident evil, i;m sick of him after seeing him in 4.
i think it should be a new character, or a completely new set of characters, with maybe references to old skool characters in documents etc. as for bosses and enemies, well that all depends in what direction they would take this game.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well we know the events of Survivor are canon, but I would like to see them bring in the Dead Aim plot into the RE canon, because as of right now it is more of a side-story, not exactly a canon part of the series...

That could clear up who the character would be, it would keep it somewhat fresh, without being completely new, and could even pave the plot, as Bruce McGivern was some kind of government agent, similar to Leon, as the resemblence in their outfits is undeniable.:)

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
biohazard22;44490 said:
I know it is early but you expect from re6, something new or old, or even a appearance of new or old faces or characters.

I expect them to make it more in the style with the first 4 games (I count "RE: Zero" in that). :)

Nosophoros

Well, if I had it my way HUNK and Billy would both be in the game, with the RE4 controls (no tank ctrls) along with the camera.

Volthora

Selenatripox;44583 said:
I expect them to make it more in the style with the first 4 games (I count "RE: Zero" in that). :)

5 games: RE0, RE1, RE2, RE3 and not to be forgotten RE: Code Veronica (X) ;)

Other than that, I fully agree with you.

Top Bottom