• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 and CV getting Updated!!

Hoady

Hey gang, looks like Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica is getting an Xbox 360 and PS3 makeover!

http://hd.engadget.com/2011/03/25/capcom-releasing-hd-remakes-of-resident-evil-4-code-veronica-on/

Theres a few other sources confirming it as well.Its not a full on remake, just few touched up graphics and hopefully some new features.I'm not sure how CV is going to be though, there are no comparison images yet.Either way i'm getting both!

Anyway what do you think about it?Is there anything in particular you want them to add in or do you want it all in its classic glory?I'm stoked myself because when my wii broke i thought my RE4 days were gone for good.Can't wait to get stuck into the mercenaries leaderboards in RE4.Gonna be No.1!!;)

icydeath7

The god of walls
They would probably just port the games onto the systems or it could be a full remake Idk but I picked a good time to get a Ps3 if Cvs coming.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It is comming...and idk...i've heard both stories...one saying its DLC and the other saying its somethin you phisicaly buy...so which is it...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ya...that would be cool...especially because the new RE game that takes place back in Raccoon City is gonna be one you can buy...itd be nice if these were as well...so you can have like a whole 2011 collection thing goingo on...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Right now only a downloadable version has been announced but I'm thinking that at some point they will release a physical copy with both games, kinda like GTA Episodes from Liberty City. They're calling it the Revival Selection so I'm sure thats the name they'd put on the box.

Anyways, aside from the HD upgrade, I'm really looking forward to getting some trophies. Especially in CVX. I can only imagine how difficult those gold trophies will be to obtain.

Top Bottom