• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Rings

ResiDude

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=804.msg19938#msg19938 date=1232228682]
ofcourse u were talking about the company as whole.... :)
[/quote]

Lmao. If I was thinking of being with a man it would have been Jun Takeuchi lol. He is a GOD!!! :p

3d-agent

1st u talked about being with a man than u call him GOD.! no offense..but are you talking about in bed?lol...lol.. :D :D :D

ResiDude

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=804.msg19943#msg19943 date=1232228960]
1st u talked about being with a man than u call him GOD.! no offense..but are you talking about in bed?lol...lol.. :D :D :D
[/quote]

I don't know what we're on about anymore lol. And I only called him a God because he created RE..

ResiDude

I'm not sure what I know anymore ;)

Yeah!! RE5!! I'm so excited! Sorry, it bubbles up inside me until I have to shout! 8)

Valentine

Hard To Kill
[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=804.msg19898#msg19898 date=1232225666]
i am planning to buy PS3 soon...i like Ps3 and its way too better than X360 in so many ways.
[/quote]
Indeed my friend, it's more powerfull consol and a better one, I have it and you wont be dissapointed ;D

ResiDude

[quote author=Valentine link=topic=804.msg19966#msg19966 date=1232271729]
Indeed my friend, it's more powerfull consol and a better one, I have it and you wont be dissapointed ;D
[/quote]

He speaks the truth misguided one.. ;)

cayal

I have both, I much prefer the PS3. Aside from Mass Effect and Fable 2 PS3 just has better games (in my opinion).

I cannot wait for Killzone 2. That game is just gorgeous.

Top Bottom