• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 RE5. [Demo Rumour Dec 5th]

Hoady

Its not difficult to get working but it sounds a whole lot confusing and yeah can't wait to get this cranking online.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It took me a few hours to download all the parts... my friend downloaded it in 3 minutes... I dont need to go in to detail how much of a free loading hacker he is hahah.

Ive downloaded it but.. I cant burn it to a disc for some reason :/ but my mate has given me the one he got anyway haha

Hoady

Yeah my download wouldn't pop up either(if thats the problem)heres another link.http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1714525/3876110/

You should see a "click here to download the torrent"at the top of the page, all you have to do is burn the "content" folder on a disk then go onto your demos list on the xbox 360.

3 minutes?!Didn't even know internet these days ran that fast...Jeez lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yup 3 minutes lol Jeez indeed my friend his interent is fast. he gets his connection capped sometimes because he downloads to much haha.

everytime i say i cant do ssomethign i try again an i can do it haha i just burned it to disc just been playing it in my room proper laud, that game is sick. cant wait for the proper thing yanno.

dsc00087customqr2.jpg

It's well blury but thats the menu if anyone else gets it going you'll see it proply :]

Top Bottom