• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 RE4 SPEEDRUN

Mitch

Really? That seems a little slow to me. In fact, on easy, I reckon I could probably beat it.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
fastest unassisted is 2.06 on normal, and 1.43 with special weapons.
i mean i can beat the game quicker than 4.53 on easy, and probably normal as well, unassisted.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Im finally back onto my RE4 speedrun..
not doing it all in one play through, gonna try and get a decent time..progress report..Chapter 1-1 complete LOL 5mins:26 seconds..bad start,, left one of the cut scenes playing longer than i should have.
will get more done soon as.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Mitch;22280 said:
Yeah, but that was tool assisted. I don't know what the fasted unassisted time is, but it's probably best to base your playthrough on the tool assisted run.
Unassisted? What kind of assistance is possible?

rathit;22310 said:
also the fastest unassisted time is 4:53:12 on easy (PAL or JAP version only).
I would think there's no difference on PAL/JP versions that can affect the time?

iHadeSsS;28729 said:
Im finally back onto my RE4 speedrun..
not doing it all in one play through, gonna try and get a decent time..progress report..Chapter 1-1 complete LOL 5mins:26 seconds..bad start,, left one of the cut scenes playing longer than i should have.
will get more done soon as.
I think that's bloody fast... How do you clear the village in less than 5 minutes? I thought the gate between the village and the farm was shut until the villagers goes to church.

Hoady

I forgot about this i will do it but my wiimote just makes leon slash his knife its pretty wrecked so i'm gonna have to use the classic controller which i suck with.I found another camera if it connects to the computer i will make a video or pic at the end.

judled

my best time is 3hrs 40mins. with just typwrighter and possibly sniper for the catapults... but thats on easy.

Top Bottom