• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 RE4 SPEEDRUN

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I'm gonna attempt a resident evil 4 speed run...if its a decent run then i shall post a pic of the time at the end..if not i'll do it again maybe tomorow.
if you know ur best time post it heree..and if you have proof even better.
if your gonna post some extreme time, expect to be called a cheater if you dont have proof..not by me, but by others.
:)

aintnoscrub

Premium
yer i saw that on speed demo archives or something or other..
ive actually put the speed run on hold for today, i dont think i have the patience to do it today im too tired..
i played it for 10 minutes just now and kept getting distracted lol, i wont be able to get a decent time today.
:(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Whats guns you using? if you buy the special weapons you could do it in no time. thats what my friend did ages ago on my RE4 haha. He just went through the hole game the the typwritter. Cant remmember how long it took him though.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i dunno why i posted that in here, it was meant for the leon sig topic.

what i mean to put in here was the speed run will be done on a wiped mem card, so no special weapons, or tuned weapons..

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Cool!! wiped memory card thats pretty cool sounds hard though.. man i might have to buy RE4 again.

Photoshop? it would probaly work on my pc but.. i dont have it an i cant download it.

one day ill get my hands on it though lol

aintnoscrub

Premium
how comes you cant download it?
i just recently did again, but havent got back into using it yet.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i completely forgot i made this topic.
i'll try and get round to this speed run sometime, atm been too busy and still havent got a quick route figured out.

Hoady

Hmm thats a good idea i might even have a go at this as i've never done a speed run before infact i haven't played Resident Evil 4 in awhile.My brother has a video camera so i could take a picture at the end.I'll do it when i'm bothered when its this hot it really turns me off playing videogames.

It has to be on pro right?

aintnoscrub

Premium
a speedrun can be on whatever difficulty you want.
check out speed run archives, just google that, and it has the top times for each difficulty.

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=620.msg20405#msg20405 date=1232778988]
Hmm thats a good idea i might even have a go at this as i've never done a speed run before infact i haven't played Resident Evil 4 in awhile.My brother has a video camera so i could take a picture at the end.I'll do it when i'm bothered when its this hot it really turns me off playing videogames.

It has to be on pro right?
[/quote]

Hot!? I'm guessing you're from America or somewhere like that then because where I'm sitiing is f***ing freezing!! :eek:

Hoady

[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=620.msg20447#msg20447 date=1232828349]
Hot!? I'm guessing you're from America or somewhere like that then because where I'm sitiing is f***ing freezing!! :eek:
[/quote]

America?!Are you mad i'm of the Aussie breed.Please just don't say anything about that movie i didn't see it but its just terrible did they have to label our countries name on a movie!Hugh Jackman should stay as the original beast he was intended for and Nicole Kidman well just go home!

L

Lurker
my fastest time was 5 hours 43 minutes with the chicago typewriter and the infinite launcher and whatever i had in my attache case.

Mitch

A_Wesker123;19984 said:
The current best speedrun time is 2:06:24 on Normal.

Yeah, but that was tool assisted. I don't know what the fasted unassisted time is, but it's probably best to base your playthrough on the tool assisted run.

L

Lurker
iHadeSsS;22171 said:
rathit you havent completed it many other times then have you?

i have beat the game 7 times. im working on proffesional now.

also the fastest unassisted time is 4:53:12 on easy (PAL or JAP version only).

Top Bottom