• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 RE.net Content

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Yeah same
I got a second gold emblem yesterday
I wish we could trade figures :(
I really want a scarglimone or drazzilo

Althought my diorama is filling up a bit now..
uCDA0sL.jpg

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Just opened up RE.net on android. Looks like all the hard earned points I saved from RE6 can be used to buy weapons and parts for customization. And, for a limited time to celebrate the release, weapons and parts are at a reduced price. I'm gettin pretty stoked for this tomorrow =)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I really like the positions of the BSAA people, and find it funny when I see the gas mask man stand there like "OH NOO"

Btw can we still use the genesis scrathcards, I can't seem to find it on the site anymore.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I don't think so. :( I guess it was only possible until the release of Revelations, and it's out in some places since yesterday. But figures can be bought in the respective section now, I think that wasn't possible before, and they're quite cheap.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I really like the positions of the BSAA people, and find it funny when I see the gas mask man stand there like "OH NOO"

Btw can we still use the genesis scrathcards, I can't seem to find it on the site anymore.
I couldn't really Place the BSAA in the spots I wanted but oh well.

But I kinda made it so the Gas Masked guy is controling the Ooze

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
speaking of content....i have getting a lot of sniper rifles, when ever i acquire a weapon on raid mode :O the psg

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
So the new events have been posted, and I've gotta say that considering how boring RE6 got with RE.net, I'm pretty impressed with how they've done it this time. The killcount challenge is something everyone can do, doesn't feel like work, and the prizes are actually WORTH IT lol. Ultra rare weapons, custom parts, things that I want that will affect the game for me. Also the rating system is based on the old S, A, B, etc which makes me smile. Sales on ammo, bonus exp for certain creatures, etc that actually affects your game just by being online was a pretty cool idea. Again, it changes the way I play and is actually fun to do. Much better job this time around. Now please Capcom, update it for Android =p.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
So the new events have been posted, and I've gotta say that considering how boring RE6 got with RE.net, I'm pretty impressed with how they've done it this time. The killcount challenge is something everyone can do, doesn't feel like work, and the prizes are actually WORTH IT lol. Ultra rare weapons, custom parts, things that I want that will affect the game for me. Also the rating system is based on the old S, A, B, etc which makes me smile. Sales on ammo, bonus exp for certain creatures, etc that actually affects your game just by being online was a pretty cool idea. Again, it changes the way I play and is actually fun to do. Much better job this time around. Now please Capcom, update it for Android =p.

i find it annoyed that the Revelations event "Kill count" event is only for PS3 users, i can't be arsed with the Globster event going on.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
i find it annoyed that the Revelations event "Kill count" event is only for PS3 users, i can't be arsed with the Globster event going on.

Xbox will probably get it later. You guys got the weapons pack late too. I can't think of why it's taking them longer to release for xbox this time around. With RE6 you guys had all the DLC loooong before we did.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
So I just went onto RE.net to sync my game data in there were 417 people in the queue! Damn this game is getting a lot more popular, usually there's only about 10 - 20 people in the queue.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That's strange. Most people I ever had in the queue at the same time were 9. But more often than not it's only 2 or 3. (Then again, I'm playing on PC.)

Has anyone ever had this?

I didn't know Revelations required you to play it every day. :confused:

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
That's strange. Most people I ever had in the queue at the same time were 9. But more often than not it's only 2 or 3. (Then again, I'm playing on PC.)

Has anyone ever had this?

I didn't know Revelations required you to play it every day. :confused:

i have that Notice, i don't think new data uploads [gameplay] would be. from me [as far as Revelations]....as i have recently gotten back to RE6's Mercenaries, it seems that CAPCOM too pulled a RE6 on Revelations as far as new DLC content, from what it is looking, it seems like there isn't of any more DLC content for Revelations :|

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
i have that Notice, i don't think new data uploads [gameplay] would be. from me [as far as Revelations]....as i have recently gotten back to RE6's Mercenaries, it seems that CAPCOM too pulled a RE6 on Revelations as far as new DLC content, from what it is looking, it seems like there isn't of any more DLC content for Revelations :|

RE6 actually had more DLC than any other RE game, I'm pretty sure (minus ORC which doesn't count in my cannonhead). I wouldn't care if there was no DLC at all for Revelations, because it's loaded with UNLOCKABLE content. Which I much prefer and is more in keeping with the series IMO. The only reason everyone got annoyed with the DLC in RE6 I think is because the unlockables were easy and few, so we expected the DLC at least to shine and it just didn't.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Er... Is this a joke? Or what on Earth did I do to earn so many points at once?

joken6jpc.jpg

It says something like "RE6 Special Thanks" on the Revelations news wall, but what does it mean? Did anyone else get this bonus?

Top Bottom