• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 RE.net Content

MissDomino

Premium
Yeah, got these points and even 3 extra tickets, for costumes (although I got all the costumes already). Pretty cool :D
Even got it on a new account that I haven't finished all the campaigns on.

Just took another look, it's for the RE6 anniversary. Got a wallpaper too :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Goodness, you're right! I didn't even notice those three extra tickets until you said it. It's more than enough to get the two costumes I'm still missing. I didn't get a wallpaper, but maybe I'll find something else that is new if I browse through my collection.

And I just realised I'm stupid. Of course, yesterday was October 2nd... I should have guessed that was the reason for the bonus! I just hope there's no upper limit of RE points you can have, I'll soon have a million.

I have no idea what the 'Sponsor' thing is...

Hm, I don't know either... I think I got that too some time ago, but I can't find "Sponsor" in my list of web medals.

MissDomino

Premium
Goodness, you're right! I didn't even notice those three extra tickets until you said it. It's more than enough to get the two costumes I'm still missing. I didn't get a wallpaper, but maybe I'll find something else that is new if I browse through my collection.

And I just realised I'm stupid. Of course, yesterday was October 2nd... I should have guessed that was the reason for the bonus! I just hope there's no upper limit of RE points you can have, I'll soon have a million.

Hm, I don't know either... I think I got that too some time ago, but I can't find "Sponsor" in my list of web medals.
The wallpapers are in the "News" section. On the Other News tab, go to Resident Evil 6 anniversary and there's a download link from there. Looks pretty cool :)

Top Bottom