• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 RE.net Content

MissDomino

Premium
Ever since I created my RE.net account and started logging on for a new figurine every day, the site has been giving me nothing but monsters. :( So far I have two different Oozes, one... thing that is called "Unknown", three effin' Globsters (although I was told they're rare) and Jill 2. Is there any trick to get Chris, or Rachael, or anyone like that?
I only got monsters, Jills, the Queen Zenobia and some broken boats and stuff. I'm guessing the good stuff is going to cost points once the game is out. Unless it depends on the percentage you get in the scratch card, in which case it seems to be random (I have two accounts and the positions change).

Edit: Although I did get something different today. Parker, for a change.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I have a Jill, Hunk, some boss looking creature, Queen Zonobia, a ton of different oozes, and a bunch of tunnels lol. It says that it goes by your total percentage but... I dunno I think it's just random. I got Hunk on a 40%, and I don't see the point of the system either way lol. A 100% got me....another ooze.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
100% gave me one of my Oozes too, so perhaps there is a logic behind this system; there's just no way to figure out which number is behind which point in the picture. So I guess every time you get the same percentage it gives you the same thing, but it's the resulting percentage itself that is somewhat random.

Well, maybe I can arrange my diorama in a way that it looks like my three Globsters are about to eat Jill.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I dunno, I still tend to think it's pretty random. I have 3 tunnels and they were all different percentages. One 40% gave me Hunk, one gave me a tunnel. If there is a logic it doesn't work to get me revved up for any particular percentage. Feels pretty random =p.

Lol mine are all just arranged like Jill and Chris are looking off into the sunset....with a horde of random monsters coming after them...from a bunch of tunnels.....and a ship. Hunk's just pointing and laughing =p.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
As far as I remember, all of my Globsters came to me with 65%... But then again, perhaps that was just another coincidence. Oh well.

They're looking into a sunset? Is there a sunset too? :eek: I want it!! (Not for Chris and Jill to look into it, though, the latter is still going to be eaten by a Globster.)

By the way, I got some kind of ship yesterday. Finally not just a monster. Yay!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Hey just wondering, does anyone still use the genesis scratchcard?
I've made up quite a collection now.

Here's a diorama I made with just my revelations figures

yWxeieI.jpg

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yes, I do! But apart from that one time when I got a Hunk, I'm still getting nothing but monsters and Jills... :(

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Yes, I do! But apart from that one time when I got a Hunk, I'm still getting nothing but monsters and Jills... :(
You can get Hunk? :eek:
I unlocked "gas mask man" this morning which I thought was hunk when I first saw the picture (until I read the name)
Does the percentage actually contribute? I have got 100% once and only unlocked an ooze, I got a scagdead at like 65% or something and 2 other oozes at lower %
I want to get a scarglimone or drahlizzo (can't spell these)

MissDomino

Premium
Yeah, I got a HUNK 1 figure.

Nice diorama by the way :)
I'm hoping to get enough ooze figures to make a chess set diorama and use them as pawns (maybe only on one side and RE6 zombies on the other).

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
That sounds like a pretty cool idea. It's a shame they can only face 2 directions though :(
Thanks, i want to get a Parker figure too.
Do you think they have ships Seramis and Dido?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Ah nice
It would be good if we could trade figures and stuff.
Hey shall we all add each other as "buddy's" on re.net?
<lolz friend desperation> :p

My name is "Spikeyroxas"

MissDomino

Premium
Cool :) Mine's MissDomino on RE.net. I'm on the one for the PS3, I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Trading the figures sounds like a great idea. I wish they would add that to RE.net.

MissDomino

Premium
That's a great idea! Make sure you show us a picture of it if you ever do that.
Definitely :) I've started a bit of it, but there's still a long way to go.

I would also gladly trade for oozes to put in my chess set :) If trading was possible of course :(

BeardedBushMan

I have gotten the following figures (but cant' remember the percentage associated with them):

1. Beached Boats
2. Buildings
3. Tunnel
4. Globster
5. Scarmigilone
6. Scagdead
7. Ooze (Chunk)
8. Ooze (Tricorne)
9. Ooze (Pincer)
10. Ooze
11. Jessica 2
12. Parker 2