• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

re:extinction follow up.

Tallahassee

are they gonna make an re4? they said degeneration was going to have a special feature that shows what happened after re:extinction
but it didnt...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Fehr_Oded_RE3_02993.jpg

Carlos went out with abit of a bang didnt he... Hahah
*lights dynamite...lights spliff*
*kabooooom*

REDNECK

there will be a new RE movie in like 2010 and its suppose to be in tokyo, japan and Leon Kennedy is suppose to be in it thats all i know about it

ekTyperb18

REDNECK;22780 said:
there will be a new RE movie in like 2010 and its suppose to be in tokyo, japan and Leon Kennedy is suppose to be in it thats all i know about it

that will be interesting

mastermind

ya i heard that its about leon in tokyo and he is hunting down the rest of the umbrella scientist and personel or at least the ones that survived such as wesker and the others that show themselves through the halograme thingy in that meeting room. kinda like one of the resident evil novels by S.D. Perry i think its underworld. but thats hear say so it may not be true

mastermind

well the sequences weren't neccesarily all that great and well they didnt follow the games at all except that it is the t-virus and that it turns humans into zombies and it can mutate sometimes

Elfadiciell

I didn't find anything wrong with the movies. I don't really care if they follow the movies, but as long as they have characters and elements from the games. I like that the movies have a story-line of their own.

mastermind

idk about that Alucard

to Elfadiciell really i just care about zombies getting shot and all that stuff so i liked them for the most part unless i am judging them by a standard of trying to compar them to the games

Top Bottom