• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised RE Director's Cut: Two Headshots in a Row!

Mr Sunshine

If you have ever played the director's cut version of the game you would have noticed that your normal beretta is replaced by a custom beretta which can do random headshts in zombies.

The feeling of having a headshot without a magnum is awesome! The sound of the blowing head really excites me when it is unexpected! Plus I conserve ammo.. :p

So, I had just entered the corridor outside the tiger room and saw two zombies raising their hands and approaching me. They were too close to me and I obviously didn't have the time to kill them both without being bitten because I needed at least ten shots. I aimed with my beretta the first one and fired..

*BANG*

First headshot! Aimed the other..

*BANG*

Second headshot! :D

Too bad I didn't record it.. :( Has something similar happened to you?

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Fallen91;70217 said:
*BANG*

First headshot! Aimed the other..

*BANG*

Second headshot! :D

Too bad I didn't record it.. :( Has something similar happened to you?

Totally, headshot on one zombie, then 2 shots on the next that ended in also a headshot. 2 hours later the PSOne apparently was overloaded with epic RE playing, and just died :p What happend after that is blurry, but I considered anger management :p

O(+>

I had a friend over once and they didn't know the controls. A zombie was getting eeeeever closer and my friend said' what buttons to shoot, what buttons to shoot?!' I took the controller, raised the gun.

BLAM!

One shot, one headshot with the Beretta. Gave the controller back.

Mr Sunshine

Hauge;70222 said:
Totally, headshot on one zombie, then 2 shots on the next that ended in also a headshot. 2 hours later the PSOne apparently was overloaded with epic RE playing, and just died :p What happend after that is blurry, but I considered anger management :p

Haha! Cool, cool! R.I.P ps..

O(+> said:
I had a friend over once and they didn't know the controls. A zombie was getting eeeeever closer and my friend said' what buttons to shoot, what buttons to shoot?!' I took the controller, raised the gun.

BLAM!

One shot, one headshot with the Beretta. Gave the controller back.

Lol! your friend must have though that you are a god or something! :lol:

The other time I entered the room opposite to the mole room(riddle with Adam and Eve). I am quite sure that there were about 5-6 zombies in this room. I aimed my shotgun up twice and you know the rest.. :D

jw1322

the addition of head shots with the beretta was one of my favorite parts of directors cut

greaterbadass

The Strategic One
@JACKSX yup, complete the game on "Standard" or "Training/Beginner" in under 3hrs with the good ending. "Advanced/Arranged" gives you the Infinite Colt Python

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Yeah, that's the best part of the arrange game. One night, I think I got about three or four in a row and then it was time to break out my happy dance. :D

Top Bottom