• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE-Degeneration Flaws.

Tallahassee

the only bad thing i have to say was WTF WAS UP WITH LEONS EYES? i mean hes got fricking baby eyes now...WTF!

InfadaStone

It was a good effort, but a lot of the characters were a little cut-off and there was a HUGE void in the efforts put into Leon's expression. Like someone else said on another thread, Leon just stands there completely stiff... even when he meets Claire... ?? :-X
I don't get Angela Miller neither. I mean yes, I get her part in the story is one of the vital ones but the ending battle with the G-Virus infectee should have been Claire and Leon, not Leon and Angela... or one just on their own.
I think Angela was shoved in by the makers to hide their original intentions to pair up Leon and Claire which they've obviously gone back on.

3d-agent

you are such big fan of Claire and Leon and u want them to be together.

But i think story in RE-Degen was exactly where it was suppose to be.

Its a matter of opinion.

InfadaStone

3d-agent;21760 said:
you are such big fan of Claire and Leon and u want them to be together.

Not necessarily, I prefer that over Leon and Angela, though. My point was that Leon sees Claire, 7 years after this terrible ordeal and nightmare of survival and all he can do is say "Hi". LOL

3d-agent

InfadaStone;21972 said:
Not necessarily, I prefer that over Leon and Angela, though. My point was that Leon sees Claire, 7 years after this terrible ordeal and nightmare of survival and all he can do is say "Hi". LOL

This means they were in contact in all these years.

Feng-Hi

I enjoyed Degeneration, seemed better than the real movies probably because it follows the game lines rather than the films! Yeah the quality wasn't Pixar but that's what I enjoyed about it! Good story too.

Cusd

its like they spent all their time on leon's hair and 0 time on his sexy face. His hair is only moderately shiny guys,get it right (lol). He looked Asian and he lacked so much emotion/expression. He was made into a pretty boy and less of a man.... I was so disappointed!!! What happened to the strong and cheesey leon?!? ashley says: no way leon...leon says: WAY ~ omfg, no humor, COME ON, LEONS LIKE BATMAN OR SPIDER MAN and makes ridiculous jokes when ever he can. He was made to be more of a badass in the movie and less of a "hero". And what happened to all his gadgets?! I WANNA SEE LEON ****ING GRENADE LAUNCH SOMEONES FACE HURR.

not to mention all the women looked like angelina jolie or barbies. hduhs I COULD GO ON FOREVER, i feel let down as a fan. But maybe my expectations are to high and i'm too in love with leon lmao

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Not at all. (Referring to Cusd's last post.) Leon was NOT Leon in this movie. Leon's character was dissapointing, but if the movie ends up being regarded as canon (which it probably will...) Leon's personality shift could be attributed to depression. Though subtle references, did anyone notice the allusions to Ada? Obviously the hand holding and not letting go bit at the end was OBVIOUSLY a mirror of Leon and Ada's bit in RE2.
I mean, short of Claire, Leon loses everyone he likes to something. Raccoon city... if he did like anyone, they're gone. Louis, Saddler killed him. Krauser, who had lasting effects on him, emotionally and physically, started working for Wesker and Leon had to kill him. The Mike, a rocket. -And the big one, Ada. What would also make it even more frustrating is the fact she's not dead. So can we really blame Leon for changing so much (if it is according to canon?) In addition, he doesn't have an upbeat job either. He does a lot of dirty work, he's probably seen even more since his "visit" to Spain. What's more, he seemingly started becoming like Ada towards Angela with the old hat of the "business beckons" attitude. All of this would only apply if the movie is canon though. Otherwise, it's the writer's and design teams' fault for not playing a single damn RE game with Leon in it.

Trinity

I liked Leon..Like he said..It's been 7 years since the Racoon city hell...You could see he changed...like everyone would..

Top Bottom