• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rate The Game

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=735.msg20034#msg20034 date=1232321952]
A bit of both i suppose.

They are giant ants if you couldn't recognise it, i played it once on coop its pretty damn cool you fight giant insects and blow up buildings.
[/quote]

I thought they were but I wasn't sure lol.

Is it a game that's coming out or a game that's been out for ages?

Hoady

Its on xbox 360,probably been out for 2 years.As you can see the graphics are on a budget for this "generation" but honestly all games this "generation"look good i don't know how people still complain about graphics now.I found it really fun with a friend it may not be the fanciest game but i see it as a nice little gem hiding on the back of the shelf.

haha i bet alot of people would hate it but i enjoyed it alot at the time.

Bubsy_SNES_ScreenShot1.jpg

bubsy-3.png

Bubsy.For the Super Nintendo.

First super nes game to play in a long time its a platformer,your a bobcat and you collect yarn balls for some reason.He poos all over sonic, bubsy is like twice as fast.

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=735.msg20152#msg20152 date=1232493141]
Its on xbox 360,probably been out for 2 years.As you can see the graphics are on a budget for this "generation" but honestly all games this "generation"look good i don't know how people still complain about graphics now.I found it really fun with a friend it may not be the fanciest game but i see it as a nice little gem hiding on the back of the shelf.

haha i bet alot of people would hate it but i enjoyed it alot at the time.

Bubsy_SNES_ScreenShot1.jpg

bubsy-3.png

Bubsy.For the Super Nintendo.

First super nes game to play in a long time its a platformer,your a bobcat and you collect yarn balls for some reason.He poos all over sonic, bubsy is like twice as fast.
[/quote]

It does look quite fun lol.

I mean, I don't see any disadvantages to blowing the crap out of giant ants lol. And anyone that does... well.... they can be thrown to the ants.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
[quote author=Hoady link=topic=735.msg19717#msg19717 date=1231954834]
LOL.Are all the fights in that game this outrageous?

10/10

4_qjpreviewth.jpg

Its called Earth Defense Force 2017.The picture really speaks for itself.

[/quote]

if you want fights like this then get Dynasty Warriors 6 for PS3 or X360, the PS2 ones don't have alot of enemies, just rate the Image based on how good the game looks and you can post renders too

[
Sengoku Musou 2 (Samurai Warriors 2)

sw2.jpg

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
jason vorhee's appears to be obssessed with the dynasty warriors franchise.
there good but i wouldnt go mad for them
.:S

Top Bottom