• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

R.E. Art Corner!

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I have joked for some time that whatever the next numbered “Resident Evil” title was, it was just going to basically be a re-skinned version of the “Tale Spin” NES game starring Barry Burton. In that time, I’ve planned to redraw the cover of said “Tale Spin” game with Barry in Baloo’s place and with the setting more RE-centric. For now, here is something much more within my powers; Pixel art Barry!
View attachment 1328

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
So, I’ve been messing around and doing some Mega Man style sprite work recently (whilst looking into learning the ins and outs of rom hacking/game programing). My hope is to make a Mega Man meets Resident Evil game titled, you guessed it (or not), “Resident Evil: Mega Mercenaries!”

Basically, the plan is for it to play and work mostly like an NES Mega Man game, but incorporate aspects of RE’s Mercenaries mini game (time bonuses, combo time, etc.). Of course, all of the levels will be based off of RE environments like the Arklay mansion, the R.C.P.D., and and so on. I haven’t yet decided if I’ll have boss battles or not…

Anyway, here is a sampling of the sprites. Only a couple of them have full sprites at the moment, as I don’t want to get too far ahead of myself. There are other characters/costumes as well, these are just some of my favorites!

Original size:
View attachment 1333
View attachment 1334

Enlarged:
View attachment 1335
View attachment 1336

[EDIT] I only just realized that this would be a double post! If it's a problem, let me know and I'll get rid of it ASAP!

Agent Spike

Drew for the first time in a long while. Not sure how I feel about it. Maybe if I practice everyday for a whole year, I’ll be happy with my drawings.

So here's my Dr.Salvador from Resident Evil 4:
tumblr_nubl7qr87s1s3ji44o1_540.jpg

*Sorry for the horrible quality*

Top Bottom