• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

R.E. Art Corner!

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I'm liking all the pics...I drew somethin for RE but I lack a scanner, and cant post it :( least not till I get my tablet up and running, and am able to re-draw it on my computer...but its been forever...and I dont draw that well...but seeing these is makin me wanna get back into drawing lol

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
Hey guys, I'm aiming for a game design degree, I plan to design the characters. Here's an art piece i made that won a contest on another RE Website :D I'm real proud of it.

wesker_and_jill__brainwash_by_luczin-d4sopf1.jpg

MissDomino

Premium
I was making a resident evil game using Dezaemon Kids for the ps1 before. Here is the concept art.
biohazard%2520kids.png

And here's one I made using the 3ds notepad.
HNI_0052.JPG

Player 1 was Wesker, player 2 was Chris. Must be some sort of crazy prequel. I need to make some screenshots or something.

letmelive311

I wish I could draw like other people in this thread, I'd probably spend half of my free time doing it if I could!

I can give you some more Chris fan art, but be aware that in my pictures, Chris is more sexualised than cute. :p

I like the sexualized Chris!!!!

I was making a resident evil game using Dezaemon Kids for the ps1 before. Here is the concept art.
biohazard%2520kids.png

And here's one I made using the 3ds notepad.
HNI_0052.JPG

Player 1 was Wesker, player 2 was Chris. Must be some sort of crazy prequel. I need to make some screenshots or something.

this is awesome!!!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
This was not made by me, it's from an artist called James-T-Havoc from DeviantArt.
Too funny! :D Chris, the boulder-throwing Hercules!

Oh my god he should totally be holding it up with one hand and some roids in the other!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
An injured Piers mumbles truths in his doze that he would never dare to admit if he was fully awake.

Top Bottom